Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_London - West Kensington  (Read 978 times)

6 review(s) for SOPHIA__LONDON (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
4 review(s) for __DELUXE__AGNEST__ (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline soutpiel

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall = £110

Sophia speaks fluent English and answered her phone herself. She was friendly and asked that I reconfirm the booking half an hour before the due time, which I did by txt. Upon arrival at the tube she gave easy directions by phone. The mansion block flat is just across the road as advertised. Its a bit of a rabbit warren but no issues getting to the flat.

She was smaller and less leggy than I expected but greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the lips before dealing with the paperwork and offered me a shower which I accepted. She was very friendly, had B/C boobs as advertised but thicker in the hips and bum than I normally go for (but that said I am a stick insect fan)

Kissing was barely more than lips and definitely a long way from DFK. She offered a massage to start which was reasonable and relaxing. When I turned over she asked if OW was OK? Despite normally preferring OWO there was something about the way it was put that led me to agree without protest and to avoid RO which I also normally enjoy.

Wet wipe, condom and lube were applied as others have commented upon. Her OW technique was actually very good. Time for sex and she wanted to change the condom (same brand of Durex so far as I could make out) and a different type of lube. She became very wet after a good pounding and that was enough for me to blow my load.

Round 2 was more of the same and there was no clock watching from her. Shower to finish and a friendly chat as I dressed.

The services were strictly vanilla and limited but her otherwise friendly attitude and smiley disposition justify the Neutral rating IMO