Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larisa Boombshell - Barking  (Read 975 times)

1 review(s) for HELLEN BLONDE X (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline CrazyforCIM

Comms: with the maid as her english is not really good.

Punctuality: When I was next to the post code I call her and she gave me the house number. I found the house straight away. Was let in by another girl

Cost: £40/30mins,  VFM for the service but the girl is very good looking with very nice body, tits  and ass

The girl: Facially I would say she is  attractive, has nice eyes and nice smile .  I would rate her 7.5/10. Body wise she is fit, nice legs, very beautiful tits, great bum and very nice  pussy.

Services: OW, sex in different position.

Personality: friendly and  smiling.

The meet: Ow was  good, nothing special and lasted not to long , probably 3 minutes . Then we move to sex, mish and doggy. Sex with her is ok, enjoyable but nothing special. I would say the best position with her is  doggy  considering that she has very nice  ass.  At the end I came in doggy position.

I have to specify that I went to see her probably two years ago but I never made a review because she is romanian and keep changing profile. Initially I went to see another girl, but when I was let in in the house the girl that I was looking for was not there. Instead there where three romanian girls, so I choose Larisa because was the most pretty of the three. Also, the price of the girl I was looking for was 40pounds/half hour, so I had with me only 40 pounds cash. Larisa said you have to pay 50 pounds if you want fuck me so I replied I only got 40 pounds with me, I came to see the other girl that had 40 pounds/half hour. I said I give you 40 pounds, If you want I stay otherwise I leave. Larisa at that point said okok, 40 pounds is ok .Now I can see that she is 60 pound/half hour and she offers bareback, cim etc etc. I don't think she does half of the service that are on the list.
I'm reviewing her neutral because at that time for 40 quid she was a good fuck, but now I won't go back for two reason:
1. I don't see romanian anymore even if with most of them I never had a very bad experience a part from 1 girl.
2.Because she is offering bareback, I don't now If she does it for real but I don't want to take a risk.
Last thing, during sex before I came every 2 minutes she was asking babe you cum, cum baby, cum baby , and that was really annoying.
I repeat neutral just because for 40 quid was a good deal, at 60 quid would have been negative.

External Link/Members Only

Verification picture of the old profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ricky2

says its £60/30 how did u get it for 40