Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of anything good in Gosport at the moment or of recent?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline BIGD1066

Just looking around there are a few new profiles on AW with 0 reviews. Always a warning but I dunno if anyone has had any luck?

Online ReginaldPerrin

Hi I don’t think you can review on AW since March 20. Best check on here for reviews and if none it’s TOFTT and report back. Or if new to punting stick to the reviewed SPs.

Offline Darrenl

I had some good sessions with cumwith-heather and southcoastcherryx before covid happened but I haven't had anything recent with them. Mia Starr and BritishBeckySwallows have been on there for a few years (britishbeckyswallows used to have a different name) and I guess they might be a better bet than a new profile with zero feedback. I think Mia's got good reports on here.

Offline south_fifty

I'm tempted to give JanineX a go in Gosport

With Covid the wife doesn't work at the moment so a punt is too risky

Offline wtfb

I'm tempted to give JanineX a go in Gosport

With Covid the wife doesn't work at the moment so a punt is too risky

It might be too risky for your health too

Offline Shoho

Since they were varying lengths of time ago, and my long-term-memory for details is pretty poor, I won't do full-on reviews, but here are my vague memories from past punts:

Recommended

Mia Starr is very attractive, perhaps a bit shy, but lots of fun. Love tits and bum; I spent a long time with her bumhole on my face and it was great.

Angel Hands is really great, as long as you don't mind a slightly older lady. Great body (tiny, short, slim) and really seems to enjoy her 'work'. Her profile only offers basic massage services but she'll go further for only £10 or £20 more.

Southcoastcherryx is, again, a little older. She's quite the gym-bunny, though and a chatty, fun woman.

MadameMaeve is a pro-domme. Slightly scary but has a simply amazing arse and I love to give rimjobs to great arses so two-thumbs-up. She'll give watersports, fuck you with a strapon and much more extreme stuff, too. Not sure how close to more vanilla activities she goes, though.

Neutral

Scarlett 2 is older (I didn't realise how much Gosport skews towards MILFs!). Very nice face and body but rather mechanical. Perhaps we just didn't click.

Not recommended

BritishBeckySwallows is only really worthwhile if you really don't care about how attractive your punt is and you're only into dirty services: she'll drink your piss, eat your arsehole and take a facefuck like a trooper though.

DelightfulSexySammy has great tits, but is not especially attractive. Rather dull.

Unknown, but of interest to me

JanineX is probably over-priced, but a young girl with a good-looking arse seems like she might be worth an hour's facesitting fun, finishing with a facial. Perhaps I'll TOFTT at some point.

Offline Vice Admiral

"Anything good in Gosport?"

Hmm.  Not an easy one. 

I guess the best thing is probably the northbound carriageway of the A32.

It can be a bit slow, but sooner or later it gets you out of the place.

Offline stefanow

Can also vouch for Mia Starr and Magic Hands... agree with comments above, adding that Mia is (was when I saw her last, anyway) fairly straight up, and fit as.
MH is also really nice and a little latin looking.  Would happily see either again.

Lady Snowblood - not reviewed great on here, but I really enjoyed meeting her.  She must be mid-late 40s, but trim and attractive.  She's quite picky and I am
sure it's easy to get on the wrong side of her, but I would happily see her again... indeed, was thinking about trying to organise something as soon as is sensible.

Offline stefanow

Forgot to copy the link for Snowblood (used to be known as SnowWhite I think, living north of the M27).

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Lady Snowblood - not reviewed great on here, but I really enjoyed meeting her.  She must be mid-late 40s, but trim and attractive.  She's quite picky and I am sure it's easy to get on the wrong side of her, but I would happily see her again... indeed, was thinking about trying to organise something as soon as is sensible.

Apologies for the bump - I've disagreed with this idiot before. This is an extremely innaccurate description IMO plus sounds touty to me.

I've met this po-faced old lady - She's in no way facially attractive, easily mid 50's and has an incredibly shit attitude.

I walked.

It's been over the elapsed amount of time for me to post a review - But it would be Negative.

AVOID  :thumbsdown:

Online ReginaldPerrin

Thanks Dr.

I walked from JanineX as well stay well away.

Offline daverfc

Forget it.  It shit.  Unless you want fat 50 year olds that is.  Gosport has nothing worth seeing.  Better off saving you money and jizz for the face/tits/ass of someone in Portsmouth or Southampton at the moment.