Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I regret to tell you that busty angel ....  (Read 7232 times)

fredpunter

.... has apparently found true love and as a result is giving up the game until such time as they fall out with each other (which of course we all hope will never happen).

I appreciate she wasn't everyone's cup of tea (who is?) but I have very fond memories of her and always felt better knowing that if I had a string of crap punts there was always some-one there who could restore my faith in paying for sex.

A few months back a number of people reported problems trying to book her. I was aware at the time that a fledgling romance was under way and wondered if this was possibly the cause (this is purely supposition, I don't know for sure that this is why some found her difficult to see) but didn't like to say at the time.

Understandably, I believe her young man wasn't very keen on her career, and it seems the relationship has now reached the point where she feels it's time to quit.

For the first 12 months of my punting career I only saw one person, but when that ended I tried a few sources of contact before discovering adult work. I had very mixed success. After one particular meet where I paid about £300 for a couple of hours with some-one who failed to deliver most of what she promised and was pretty tedious company to boot, I went on to AW with the sole intent of discovering if there was a correlation between service and price. I entered a few services I wanted to receive (anal and rimming and CIM were definitely amongst them) and vowed to go see the cheapest girl in London who offered them all.

Up popped Maya's profile though at the time her feedback was hidden. I emailed her and asked her if she would 'unhide' it for me (something I would never do now, which is silly really seeing as it proved worthwhile back then). She did and at the time she had about 3 positive feedbacks but one neutral from some geezer who was plainly a plonker. She had hidden her feedback because she was so ashamed of getting a neutral one! I assured her that her feedback was fine, and trecked all the way up to Finsbury Park to visit her. I was blown away by her service and attitude. She was charging about £70 an hour at the time and after the hour had flown by I attempted to extend, only to be told very apologetically that she had sublet her room to another girl who needed it as soon as we finished. I made up for this on a few other occasions, one hour was rarely enough.

I only wish I'd seen her more often, the girl who first proved to me that there is no relationship at all between price and service.

I hope she and her young man are happy together.

This marks the end of this fluffy little interlude.   

Offline akauya

I also saw Maya and had a great time with her (did a review too).  I only saw her once (I hardly ever return as I like variety) but she is a lovely girl and I hope it works out for her.

general-sid

Move on you only saw her once. She hasn't died.there's plenty of other girls to try.

Offline davidgood

Thank you for the update Fred.

I saw Maya a couple of times last year and liked her 'old world charm'.

I had a third meet arranged but she cancelled and I never got round to re-arranging.

I hope things work out for her.

Regards,

davidgood

Carljohnson

It's such a shame that Maya has retired but I wish all the best for the future. What I do know though is that petite_eva20 is renting out a room from her and I can highly recommend her.

Offline punk

It's such a shame that Maya has retired but I wish all the best for the future. What I do know though is that petite_eva20 is renting out a room from her and I can highly recommend her.

link please.
on her prolife it state temporary away or some thing like that may hedging her bets.

found your review
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:55:34 pm by punk »

jcdmj12

ak, didn't get to see her as she never answered her phone.  :(

Offline punk

ak, didn't get to see her as she never answered her phone.  :(

better than getting cancelled on three times, twice in the last hour.even though confirmed meeting in the morning.

fredpunter

what you on General Sid ? not sure if your comment was aimed at me (who saw Maya several times) or Akauya who wasn't in the least bit overboard in his comments.

Anyway the latest news is that Maya is now officially 'ingaged' which I think is the polish-english equivalent of betrothed.

Yesterday I saw petite_eva20 who is mentioned above - review is here if anyone is interested

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30412.0 

Offline mightymunce

Slightly off topic
What are thoughts on dating an ex-wg or one who is in process of exiting?

fredpunter

Slightly off topic
What are thoughts on dating an ex-wg or one who is in process of exiting?

my missus wouldn't let me

Offline Thunderbolt69

Hi is this busty Angel or maya the same as the busty Dd Angel Laura in Tufnell Park?

LL

no
Ok, was this the 20-year-old one who also worked at London Bridge, Tooley Street?
Don't tell me there is / was a third "Busty Angel" in London!

fredpunter

I don't remember  how old she was ... she used to be based near Finsbury park before relocating to Tufnell park. Bushy dd angel originally started working from the same flat as maya used to work in in Tufnell park and also used her profile for a while and received "help and guidance" from maya. I'm not aware of whether they are still in contact.

Offline JamesRockford

Hi is this busty Angel or maya the same as the busty Dd Angel Laura in Tufnell Park?

I have the feeling that this is indeed Maya.

Offline HappyandLucky

:dash:
Don't go back Fred, we may never hear from you again if you settle down with your old favourite  :hi:

fredpunter

Don't go back Fred, we may never hear from you again if you settle down with your old favourite  :hi:

I think you misinterpret my head banging. This is not maya.

Offline JamesRockford

This was conjecture on my part.  I saw Maya a few times in Finsbury Park, and the current Busty Angel's body pics, positive reviews, similar name and profile text did remind me of her. 

Apologies if I'm wrong -  I stand corrected.

Offline vickyslover

Saw her a few times at Finbury , one of the best £70 per hour shags ive ever had .