Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frances McKevitt (TS) - Wapping (nr. St. Katherine's Dock)  (Read 1118 times)

coa999

This was done a few months ago, but I believe she is still in the same location.

Frances is an entertainer, who mainly does smaller gigs. She is an mtf pre-op TS, who works from a flat in Wapping, near the Wapping Waitrose, and in a block in the 80s Docklands developments.

She is older (about 60 if i were to hazard a guess), English, and well-spoken. She said she had a long career in the performing arts, and her flat was quiet, clean, and well-kept. Frances is about 5' 4", short blonde hair, and a nice body for her age.

She is expensive compared to other providers in the city (£180 for first hour), but it's worth it. All other hours are £100 after the first.

I had a shower, and then she met me in her main bedroom, and the fun started.

She sucked my cock for a little while, and then she fucked me. Her cock is average length, but she made it very sensual.

We fucked in various positions, and then she wanked me off with my cum on her cheeks.

I don;t believe in "gfe" but this is the closest i've ever come to it. Sometime when I'm in the docklands I will visit her again. She even gave me a card of her band, as if she were treating me like an old friend.

She's now on my bucketlist, and I will look to become a regular of hers.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:34:01 pm by Sinz »