Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab girls  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Morning lads,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend an Arab girl? Always wanted to bang one

Park Lane

Morning lads,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend an Arab girl? Always wanted to bang one

Does she definitely have to be an Arab ? Or are you really just looking for a Middle Eastern honey-to- super honey in general? (I ask in case you want  practise  Arabic over a cup of tea.  Like  in the film with Bob Hoskins where he's cabbying for a prossie, who he asks what she does with her Arabian punter. She shows him a Polaroid of them drinking tea together. ;-)) She's not an Arab, but my recommendation would be Anatia who's Iranian (Persian.) She pouts when she's being spanked! With her pink lipstick on, contrasting beautifully with her caramel skin. Adorable.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 10:05:16 pm by Park Lane »

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Does she definitely have to be an Arab ? Or are you really just looking for a Middle Eastern honey-to- super honey in general? (I ask in case you want  practise  Arabic over a cup of tea.  Like  in the film with Bob Hoskins where he's cabbying for a prossie, who he asks what she does with her Arabian punter. She shows him a Polaroid of them drinking tea together. ;-)) She's not an Arab, but my recommendation would be Anatia who's Iranian (Persian.) She pouts when she's being spanked! With her pink lipstick on, contrasting beautifully with her caramel skin. Adorable.

Lol thanks, I’ve visited Anatia myself. She knows how to hit the right buttons but facially I don’t find her attractive.
Arab girls are hot, not the dolled-up girls you see on Edgware Road with ridiculous amounts of make up on their face but the naturally beautiful girls with just a little bit of make up to enhance their beauty. Plus their bodies are usually well developed especially their asses  :wacko:

Offline peter purves

Lol thanks, I’ve visited Anatia myself. She knows how to hit the right buttons but facially I don’t find her attractive.
Arab girls are hot, not the dolled-up girls you see on Edgware Road with ridiculous amounts of make up on their face but the naturally beautiful girls with just a little bit of make up to enhance their beauty. Plus their bodies are usually well developed especially their asses  :wacko:

Presumably like

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Presumably like

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WOW what an ass, I might have to pay her a visit soon, albeit she’s somewhat pricey but it might be worth it in the end

Offline peter purves

WOW what an ass, I might have to pay her a visit soon, albeit she’s somewhat pricey but it might be worth it in the end

Not sure if she will see those who do NOT have AW ratings  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Courtesy of Bill Goldberg: Morroccan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163136.0

Cheers peter, she seems a bit more reasonable with price and I love Moroccans, used to date one who funny enough was named Layla as well and had a nice fat ass.

Offline peter purves

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Samya

Thanks for the link but not enough meat for my liking. That ArabBootyQueen and Layla look extremely tempting

Offline peter purves

Thanks for the link but not enough meat for my liking. That ArabBootyQueen and Layla look extremely tempting

Not enough...Wow!!  ;) (could do with a disbelief emoticon in this instance admin can you help?  :P )

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:34:12 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Phaedrus

How about this lovely lady

I really wouldn’t. It’s a good job she has facepics on her PG otherwise she would have many many walkers.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Not enough...Wow!!  ;) (could do with a disbelief emoticon in this instance admin can you help?  :P )

Lol sorry but I’ve always been an ass man especially on a woman who is busty

Offline Sudawrirfwa

try her External Link/Members Only
shes on my list,

Bit difficult to tell what her body is like as her pics aren’t the best

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I really wouldn’t. It’s a good job she has facepics on her PG otherwise she would have many many walkers.

Yeah I’ve seen them as well, her face is really off putting. She’s got an amazing body

Offline the groper

Yeah I’ve seen them as well, her face is really off putting. She’s got an amazing body
Is she sensationally ugly?

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Yeah I remember I came across her on AW a few months back and her profile mentioned she had face pics in PG. She’s got like over 1000 pics in her PG so scrolling through to find them and once I did it was such an anticlimax. Her body is great but the face let’s it down. I’d probably say her face is 4/10 but each to their own.

Phaedrus

This one is top of my list if I ever get in the mood for an Arab girl. If the photos are of her then she’s quite cute and apparently is also open to making reverse bids.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125090.msg1459634#msg1459634

Offline Sudawrirfwa

This one is top of my list if I ever get in the mood for an Arab girl. If the photos are of her then she’s quite cute and apparently is also open to making reverse bids.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125090.msg1459634#msg1459634

She looks decent in those photos but there seems to be issues as to whether the girl in the photos is the WG. It’s up to you if you want to take a chance but I’d go for WGs who already have decent reviews on here.

Phaedrus

Fair enough, in her favour she comes across as a lower volume provider, there isn’t a proper review of her on here yet, so it would really be a case of TOFTT.

The problem is that there is a shortage of Arab girls in London and the ones that do appear on aw don’t tend to stay around for very long, couple that with a high opinion of their value and they tend to be overpriced furthermore a lot of so called Arabs are actually mixed half half.

You could see Raifa who I’ve seen several times although not recently. She’s half Romanian half Egyptian, and a very good ride, particularly in CG.

Or you this one who I saw this one in the flat when punting another girl recently. I can’t speak for her service but I found her very facially attractive.

You could also try this agency in the new year, who I’ve used before when the girls come back. It’s worth mentioning that the agency pimp set me up with an Arab girl once who is off their books. Can’t remember who she was

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Fair enough, in her favour she comes across as a lower volume provider, there isn’t a proper review of her on here yet, so it would really be a case of TOFTT.

The problem is that there is a shortage of Arab girls in London and the ones that do appear on aw don’t tend to stay around for very long, couple that with a high opinion of their value and they tend to be overpriced furthermore a lot of so called Arabs are actually mixed half half.

You could see Raifa who I’ve seen several times although not recently. She’s half Romanian half Egyptian, and a very good ride, particularly in CG.

Or you this one who I saw this one in the flat when punting another girl recently. I can’t speak for her service but I found her very facially attractive.

You could also try this agency in the new year, who I’ve used before when the girls come back. It’s worth mentioning that the agency pimp set me up with an Arab girl once who is off their books. Can’t remember who she was

Thanks for the links, Raifa definitely looks stunning and her price seems VFM

Phaedrus

Offline peter purves

1/2 Egyptian I would be very surprised if it is not a marketing 'exotic' ploy, even if she does look atypical in facial features. As you've seen her, any thoughts?

Cheers!!

Phaedrus

I think she is genuinely half Egyptian because having met her she has the typical Arab thick to the touch curly hair that you simply don’t get with EE girls including Roma. I’ve also spent a significant amount of time in Egypt so know the look. She’s had quite a bit of facial surgery mind you.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I think she is genuinely half Egyptian because having met her she has the typical Arab thick to the touch curly hair that you simply don’t get with EE girls including Roma. I’ve also spent a significant amount of time in Egypt so know the look. She’s had quite a bit of facial surgery mind you.

Agreed, she’s definitely got some Egyptian DNA from the looks of it and the facial surgery is quite obvious from her pics.