Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayne75 - Manchester  (Read 1715 times)

22 review(s) for Jayne75 (18 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet Jayne a while ago now - as usual I don’t leave home without receiving a confirmatory reply on the day and got no response and still heard nothing
Wasn’t overly fussed as I now always try to have a plan b which in this case was the best session I’ve had with Claire in ashton but thought I should warn others about her unreliability  :thumbsdown:

Offline samneil15

Sorry to hear that Dusty- No excuses for shit comms but she's still worth a tussle IMO  :lol:

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the info and a previous review like this got her on here to explain... bit of a rep forming!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Drayki

Cheers for the info and a previous review like this got her on here to explain... bit of a rep forming!  :thumbsdown:

No doubt she’ll be on here soon, explaining herself again :dash: probably phone problems again  :lol:

Offline Northerndave666

After a number of aborted attempts to see this lady, finally managed it, but that's the last time, always an excuse why she has to cancel at last minute. However not just that, it's the fact she doesn't contact you, so if you got there as arranged without checking, you'll be shit out of luck.

Well deserved Neg

Offline jayne75

• Service Provider
After a number of aborted attempts to see this lady, finally managed it, but that's the last time, always an excuse why she has to cancel at last minute. However not just that, it's the fact she doesn't contact you, so if you got there as arranged without checking, you'll be shit out of luck.

Well deserved Neg

Funny that Dave as you have actually seen me twice and given me positive feedback on aw  :dash:

As for op, no idea who you are, but if you had a booking through aw that was due between Friday and Monday, and you didn't give me your number, you will have an explanation email on aw, I've emailed all the people affected today.

Offline bigthickdick

Funny that Dave as you have actually seen me twice and given me positive feedback on aw  :dash:

As for op, no idea who you are, but if you had a booking through aw that was due between Friday and Monday, and you didn't give me your number, you will have an explanation email on aw, I've emailed all the people affected today.

All fair and good that life happens but if you are serious about this job you need to inform people BEFORE the agreed booking. Period.

Judging by the reviews you're one worth seeing. But judging by the same reviews you're not special enough to worth all the hassle. And at the moment you're not hassle-free.

Offline cueball

I'd podge this lass but for her well documented and ongoing habit of fucking us about and leaving punters high and dry with unreliability.

She's not worth the greater Manchester traffic battle.

Cheers for sharing busty  :hi:

Offline Northerndave666

Three times actually, and yes I did leave +ve feedback, but the pissing about to get to the hat-trick means I've no desire to come back again, no matter what a great time(s) I had. Punters rightly get called out when letting providers down and equally punting doesn't need to be this hard to arrange.

Offline Drayki

Three times actually, and yes I did leave +ve feedback, but the pissing about to get to the hat-trick means I've no desire to come back again, no matter what a great time(s) I had. Punters rightly get called out when letting providers down and equally punting doesn't need to be this hard to arrange.

Well said pal  :thumbsup: their the first to leave us negs if we cancel  ;)