Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shepherd's Bush Hungarians  (Read 1561 times)

LL

Does anybody here have any info on this group of Hungarians working in Shepherd's Bush?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The following girls are part of the same group. Their profiles are all written by the same person (just my guess). They were only in London for one week - last week (2 of them in Shepherd's Bush, 1 in Tower Hamlets) before they moved on. Now their profile location is set to Manchester...

It looks a bit suspicious that the girls are moving around so quickly (after just one week) and in groups. I'm inclined to steer well clear, just based upon that. I would still be interested to know if anyone here has seen any of them.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:11:11 am by LL »

Offline SamLP

Zoe looks good. Most of them have their veri pics showing which suggests they're genuine but also worth a look as the last one has a good body, but the face..
As for service, someone will need to toftt.

Offline paul_2407

Some good intel here and would be keen to TOFTT but Shepherd's Bush is going to be out of my way for at least the next 3 weeks. Hopefully someone can share their experience

Offline london39

I knobed sendy baby last week. She was as photos. Nice body and 24 looking. Very safe. No own kissing only lips and no finger.  Shot twice
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

LL

I knobed sendy baby last week. She was as photos. Nice body and 24 looking. Very safe. No own kissing only lips and no finger.  Shot twice
Thanks. Please write a review. I hope she comes back

Offline random

See some profile veri shots here > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99150.msg1251848#msg1251848

Nicole Wolfie the first link seems to have a genuine verification pic whereas Karla Hot the last one has the obvious fake one you've shown in that thread but attributed it to Nicole. I don't know if Nicole since changed hers to a real one or you mixed them up there and made a mistake.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:10:25 pm by random »

Offline The_Don

Nicole Wolfie the first link seems to have a genuine verification pic whereas Karla Hot the last one has the obvious fake one you've shown in that thread but attributed it to Nicole. I don't know if Nicole since changed hers to a real one or you mixed them up there and made a mistake.

Looks like a mixup during an edit  :blush:

Offline Smarty008

I saw her lastnight and it was a waste of time. I had wanted to spend an hour with her but when I got there and saw her, changed my mind and only agreed on 30 minutes ( now I wish I had walked out)!

No English at all so whatever I said or asked , her reply was ( no English , speak Dutch )!

She wanted to give oral with a condom and I said it doesn't say on your profile, she didn't understand me at 1st but she got the meaning when I kept mentioning profile , she said the boss had written it.

She only allowed one pop in half n hour and refused to do anything else even though I had 15 minutes left..

Basically, I would advice all to avoid this place.  I felt like puking after the session and I wasted £60.

LL

Thanks for the info Smarty. Sort of confirms my fears about this outfit then. Swapping girls around all the time is often a bad sign