Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky2013 Chester TGTBT?  (Read 543 times)

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/nicky2213

Seems To good to be true. Anyone got any info on her?

Offline fr0zen2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems To good to be true. Anyone got any info on her?

Only signed up yesterday. I'll message and potentially TOFTT but I doubt this is real.

Edit: I don't think I'll bother. Pretty much has every 'enjoy' ticked.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:01:28 pm by fr0zen2 »

Offline Goldfinch

Offline xxlmuscles

Oh missed that.......got to excited when i saw the pics and found a levels.....well probably a scam anyway.

Offline BeastWilkinson

Oh missed that.......got to excited when i saw the pics and found a levels.....well probably a scam anyway.
I missed the bareback to thank you for that  !!!! BUT are you ready for this !!! Emailed her gave me her number!!!  Never texted because her WhatsApp profile picture is off two guys in a pub!!!!! She's not a she lol!!!!!! It's a man!  Another FAKE profile!!!! 100% fake, so many fakes out there

Offline Asianfcuker

At first I thought is was another profile for this girl, very much look alike.

Hidden Image/Members Only       Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only                                                                          External Link/Members Only

AF

Offline BeastWilkinson

At first I thought is was another profile for this girl, very much look alike.

Hidden Image/Members Only       Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only                                                                          External Link/Members Only

AF
she's a fucking waste of space that top photo, she keeps on getting kicked of Aw all the time

Offline mexicola

I missed the bareback to thank you for that  !!!! BUT are you ready for this !!! Emailed her gave me her number!!!  Never texted because her WhatsApp profile picture is off two guys in a pub!!!!! She's not a she lol!!!!!! It's a man!  Another FAKE profile!!!! 100% fake, so many fakes out there

What's the scam he / she is running then ? No private gallery to sell.

Offline BeastWilkinson

What's the scam he / she is running then ? No private gallery to sell.
very true, possibly just a lad taking the piss?? Leading punters on as a joke?? Wasting our time

Offline Durch69

Looks like piss take !! Never seen so many boxers crossed

Offline Asianfcuker

Looks like she does have 2 profiles " Miss_Cute_chloe" and "Miss-jenniferxx"

External Link/Members Only  and External Link/Members Only

AF