Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aili - Orange Spa - Manchester  (Read 3113 times)

razor123

After much deliberation of either going to Siam thai spa in Prestwich or Oranage spa in city centre i decided to go Oranage spa and pay Yuki a visit,the girl i noticed in reception on my last visit.First called to see if she was working and if she was busy.Made my way to city centre and arrived at Oranage spa.Met at the waiting by the receptionist and told there was two lovely ladies avaliable.My intentions were to see Yuki as I had quite fancied her on my last visit .But the other girl was far better looking and had a better body her name was Aili.Normally in massage parlours the massage are crap but to my amazement she gave a better massage than some thais iv had.Excellent body to body very sensual with plenty of tits rubbing on back,arse,and tit wank.Very good blow job with no hands just me fucking her mouth.sex in various positions and nice tight pussy.All in all a very good 1hour for 80 with a warm,friendly beautiful girl.Highly recommend

Offline jonko

Thanks for the review. That's not a bad that £80 for a hour in a parlour. Where actually is this Orange Spar, I went to look for it once but never found it?

Did the girl you say do OWO and Kissing? I fancy a little trip to there if I can find it. What was the girls name you saw and what nationality was she? Any pics anywhere of her?

How does it work in that place. Do you pay the receptionist a basic and then go to the room and negotiate a price for the rest of the service or what?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:34:20 am by jonko »

Offline standardpostage

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:50:26 am by standardpostage »

razor123

£80 agreed with receptionist over phone,that's 1hour massage and d's.Not offered owo for extra price but my feelings are its avaliable.Light pecking but if you are Dfk am pretty sure that's avaliable aswell for extra.I think pretty much everything is avaliable her

Offline chrishornx

£80 agreed with receptionist over phone,that's 1hour massage and d's.Not offered owo for extra price but my feelings are its avaliable.Light pecking but if you are Dfk am pretty sure that's avaliable aswell for extra.I think pretty much everything is avaliable her

and what was the name of the lady you saw ??

Offline Kriss

and what was the name of the lady you saw ??

+1

a few other details would also be much appreciated, such as age, ethnicity, height(ish), dress size and quality of arse.  :hi:

Oh, and is this the link?

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:39:19 pm by Kriss »
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jonko

+1

a few other details would also be much appreciated, such as age, ethnicity, height(ish), dress size and quality of arse.  :hi:

Oh, and is this the link?

External Link/Members Only

Ditto! Please extra details. I called up today and the lady told me £100, I said £80 and she said ok, but when I asked if they do OWO and DFK she said no, so I ended up not going. Don't wanna pay more than 80 and not get either of those. I forgot to ask though maybe they do half hours?

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

I was just on their website, tried emailing, the email address doesn't exist... what the deal here?

Offline mrmagoo

I went this evening, there were two ladies working.  Aili wasn't in, and I was told that she had gone on holiday (though I might have misunderstood what the receptionist was saying).  I saw the first lady and thought no thank you and waited 25 mins to see the second lady - she was worse.

I had an ok massage (£40) and got a HE thrown in - I still paid £20 though because fair's fair.

It's a ball ache to get there, and there's much better out there.  So I won't be returning.

Nattaya is much better.

razor123

Diffrent girls on daily,like I said only seen two ladies there Aili and Angela.Sorry to here that the girls didn't take your fancy Mr Magoo.Of course there's better massage places out there but that's all they are massage places.If your looking for f/s with asain ladies for a reasonable price cant go wrong here.And I have to disagree with you Nattaya is way out of town this place is central and easier to find.ok parking can be a bit of a ball ache but what do you expect in Manchester city centre

Offline shaks888

Hi Razor

I went last Sunday and what can i see she was a great as you stated fully mate,.I am so glad going after reading your review top one mate, must have similar taste

Massage was fab tooo :) sorted out all my back probs mate...

What is the other girl like that you mentioned mate in comparison?

cheers

Thinking of trying that prima place in Worsley 140 Worlsey road walkden someone mention Katie tall girl

razor123

Your welcome shaks888 mate glad you enjoyed yourself.The other ladie was Angela i think her name was,a bit older and not as good looking as Aili ok service not as good as Aili.Not seen the other girl Yuki yet but looked quite decent imo.Do they do full service at prima in Walkden shaks888??

Offline shaks888

Razor mate

Nah sadly they dont do full Serv at Prima, just a very firm mass and HE i suppose tho it was my first time there so maybe after a few visits maybe never say never...