Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Etiquette at hotels for outcalls  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Oracle17

Greetings all. Wanted to ask a question regarding etiquette for meeting a girl at a hotel for outcall. There's only a couple of hotels in Birmingham that allow access to lifts and other floors without a key card so getting the girl to come straight to your room isn't always an option. As a result, what's the best protocol to meet the girl? Outside the hotel and walk in together, meet in the lobby, meet in the bar, etc.? Getting ready for an outcall at the end of the month and just want all my ducks in order. Thanks

Offline pbrown355

I can't help with your query but felt compelled to be annoyingly pedantic and say you need your ducks in a row, not in order.
Hope you get some answers to your query that actually help.
Apologies.

Online RandomGuy99

Greetings all. Wanted to ask a question regarding etiquette for meeting a girl at a hotel for outcall. There's only a couple of hotels in Birmingham that allow access to lifts and other floors without a key card so getting the girl to come straight to your room isn't always an option. As a result, what's the best protocol to meet the girl? Outside the hotel and walk in together, meet in the lobby, meet in the bar, etc.? Getting ready for an outcall at the end of the month and just want all my ducks in order. Thanks
I think all of those options are workable.

However I think the most workable and the one that would draw least attention is if you meet her away from the hotel and then walk in with her and straight to the lift to the room.

Offline thimble29

I think all of those options are workable.

However I think the most workable and the one that would draw least attention is if you meet her away from the hotel and then walk in with her and straight to the lift to the room.
That'll definitely look less awkward if it's a first meet. The other thing is does the SP know the hotel and is she dressed sensibly? If she's come in a leopard print dress and stockings with bright pink lipstick it's going to look suspicious regardless of where you meet.
If she's dressed sensibly and has to go to reception to ask where the elevators are then that'll attract less attention even if she arrives alone.

Offline scutty brown

Meet in the bar then go to the room.
If you meet outside/in car park it makes it easier for her to demand the cash, jump back in the car and disappear.
She's unlikely to demand payment in the bar. Of course if she does, refuse and ditch her

Offline Oracle17

I can't help with your query but felt compelled to be annoyingly pedantic and say you need your ducks in a row, not in order.
Hope you get some answers to your query that actually help.
Apologies.

:lol: noted. I think I'll meet her at the bar and ask to dress discreetly

Online RandomGuy99

:lol: noted. I think I'll meet her at the bar and ask to dress discreetly
Some SPs turn up in casual normal clothes and then change into the more sexy stuff once they're in your room or where a long coat, but that might look a little suspicious if it's 28 degrees (chance of that would be a fine thing at the moment).

Meeting in the bar you obviously get some attention from the receptionist and bar staff. Depends how discreet you want to be.

Offline scutty brown

Some SPs turn up in casual normal clothes and then change into the more sexy stuff once they're in your room or where a long coat, but that might look a little suspicious if it's 28 degrees (chance of that would be a fine thing at the moment).

Meeting in the bar you obviously get some attention from the receptionist and bar staff. Depends how discreet you want to be.

If the staff ask questions just tell them she's your granddaughter come to give you a birthday treat

Offline Boomerang

The outcalls I’ve had all have wore sensible clothing, low key not to draw attention.

The one hotel I have used, which doesn’t require key pass for lift. They have come straight up to the room. Quick introduction and got changed freshened up in the bathroom.

The hotel that did have a key pass, I met outside the hotel. Obviously not at the front door, but further along. Walked back in casually chatting and then lift up to room

Online RandomGuy99

I was once staying in a hotel and I noticed a 70 yr old man with a 19 yr girl who was wearing a school uniform. I wonder what they'd been up to.

Offline myothernameis

On quite a few occasions, I'm staying at one of the Gatwick Airport Hotels, but before booking I do some research. Look at videos and photos of the hotel, do they have a keycard system, some for lift and some for the floor level.   Meaning you can use the lift with out a keycard, but need a keycard for that floor level

Looking at video and photos, check in what location the lifts are to the reception desk.  My local hotel at Glasgow airport, the lifts and reception desk are across from each other

Offline alabama1

I was once staying in a hotel and I noticed a 70 yr old man with a 19 yr girl who was wearing a school uniform. I wonder what they'd been up to.
And what was the girl wearing ?

Offline Dylanbob

Just dress some what professional. Like a shirt and proper shoes. If she is remotely professional she will turn up in an outfit that could easily be a co worker on a big meeting trip.

Offline ilovitbig

Just a quick question, if they do come straight to your room do you do the hiding behind the door technique ?, just asking for a friend of course.
 :D :D

Online RandomGuy99

Just a quick question, if they do come straight to your room do you do the hiding behind the door technique ?, just asking for a friend of course.
 :D :D
Yes and you have to wear high heels, so they can hear your footsteps as you approach the door.

Offline ilovitbig

Yes and you have to wear high heels, so they can hear your footsteps as you approach the door.

Thanks now i know.

Online JontyR

He might have OCD.

Or CDO.

Which is like OCD except the letters are in the right order.

Offline 69shadesofblue

Depending on the size of the lobby staff wouldn't even notice or even care. The two outcalls I've had I met the girl in the lobby.

Also be confident. If you look sheepish and nervous the staff will notice.