Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzy2020 - Bristol  (Read 603 times)

Offline Jop

Offline BogBog1

No, but I am put off by the fact that it MIGHT be the woman that was advertising as one of twins a few years ago, and I stupidly let Little Zakk do my thinking for me so went ahead with a booking (only with one of them, not both - I never knew whether the twins thing was even true). She was absolutely hideous in every regard, and I went through a period of self-loathing for a few weeks afterwards. I don't know if this is the same woman, but I'm put off enough to not want to risk it!

UPDATE: I just found an old review of them, which I commented on. Here you go: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260446.msg2656992#msg2656992
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 11:01:39 am by zakkmorrison »

Offline tammy5fingers

Yes i saw her several months ago, just not had the time to do a review. She is not one of the twins, she is really nice, slim, small breasts and really squirts a lot. You will need a shower afterwards. a really good fuck

Offline BogBog1

Yes i saw her several months ago, just not had the time to do a review. She is not one of the twins, she is really nice, slim, small breasts and really squirts a lot. You will need a shower afterwards. a really good fuck

Cheers for the info mate, onto my hotlist she goes  :thumbsup: I'm going to try to see her next week. Comms have been good so far.