Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much is too much?  (Read 474 times)

Offline bdyno

I realise we're all going to have differing opinions on this one, but I've been in a similar discussion on a thread for one of the other areas I visit so I figured I'd see what the guys near home think.

Seems to me prices are getting ridiculous.  I started punting 2 or 3 years ago, when there was plenty to be had at the £80-£100 range for an hour of fun.  The normal prices became £120ish, now there are more and more girls expecting £150 and above for an hour.  Seems to me most working girls have deemed themselves worthy of a 50% pay increase over a 2 year period - not exactly in line with inflation, hence probably not in line with most of their customer's pay rises. 

Personally I try to stick around that £120 range (which still leaves plenty of options in this area), and will only break it if anal is guaranteed.  Even then I set £150 as an absolute max only to be hit as an occasional treat, although a couple of the girls I see regularly do me a discounted rate which evens those more expensive bookings out.

My opinion is that nobody is worth more than £150 for an hour and intend to never break that rule in the forseeable future, from the other thread it seems most others in that area agree, with many even thinking that is too much.  Unfortunately, more and more decidedly average girls are putting their prices up to that sort of level.  If it continues, they'll soon be losing at least one potential customer.

Its also been noted that a lot of the girls who consider themselves premium and charge above that sort of rate are often not actually worth seeing, giving the impression that you're lucky to be with them and not giving a particularly good service, usually being the worst clock watchers as well.

What are you guys thoughts and where do you draw the line?

Offline Crackpot11

10 years ago £50-60 was the going half hour rate and now it’s £80-90. Yes £150 is way too much for an hour, try asking for 45 mins to get a reasonable price.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 03:28:41 pm by Crackpot11 »

yobbra

Depends how fit/young/good in bed she is.   Silly question.   I wouldn't pay a fiver to fuck millions of women but would happily pay £1000 to fuck a tiny sample of women.   There is a sliding scale for everything in between.   Its not just about how much it costs but what you are getting for your money.   Cost is just one variable. 

If you go car shopping and someone offers you an Aston Martin for £25k when it should cost £150k you are not going to refuse just because your self imposed budget is £10k are you?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 03:34:50 pm by yobbra »

Offline southcoastpunter

Well you should be grateful you are not in the Bournemouth area. You would get nothing, not even a Rom for an hour for £80 even 2 or 3 years back. Its been £120+ for probably the best part of 5 years.

I personally set my self a limit of £150ph about 5 or 6 years ago and today, am really struggling to get very much at all (except Roms). The "going" rate for half decent girls in this area now is £150 (and sometimes a little more).

Is any lady worth more than £150? Always a personal view. Sometimes you can pick up a bargain here and there and sometimes you can via a massage shop etc. But that's the choice: pay a bit more, take a risk on a lower priced lady (that is usually unknown), take pot luck in a massage shop or stay home and have a wank!

Mind you, I also think some guys on here have unrealistic expectations! If i was a good looking 20 something female, I would not let some old fat bald guy fuck me for £50.

On a final note, I would say that I never haggle to much with a WG. I might a little, but if the price is too much for me, i stay away. If you drive a real hard deal with a girl are you then going to get the best service from her? Personally, i would rather pay £10 or £20 more and get a good service from her than put her into a position where she may feel aggrieved or hard done by to start with.   But each to their own,

Offline bdyno

Well you should be grateful you are not in the Bournemouth area.
True - I guess the south west does cover a lot of ground.  I'm fortunate enough to live in easy travelling distance of Bath, Bristol and Swindon so have a reasonable amount to choose from.  Even so, a lot of girls I was considering have been removed from my hotlist because of price increases so my area is catching up with yours.
On a final note, I would say that I never haggle to much with a WG. I might a little, but if the price is too much for me, i stay away. If you drive a real hard deal with a girl are you then going to get the best service from her? Personally, i would rather pay £10 or £20 more and get a good service from her than put her into a position where she may feel aggrieved or hard done by to start with.   But each to their own,
I don't tend to haggle with girls first time out for that very reason, unless they start talking extras in which case I may haggle on those.  When a girl I see puts her prices up though, I've often found that they're happy to keep seeing me at their old prices when I ask - and then they keep giving the same level of service at the now discounted rate. 
Mind you, I also think some guys on here have unrealistic expectations! If i was a good looking 20 something female, I would not let some old fat bald guy fuck me for £50.
This is another conversation altogether.  Do girls who choose this profession get to choose who their customers are?  They can't really have one price for guys they fancy and another for guys they don't.  And having spoken with some of my regulars, they find me something of an anomaly because I show them gratitude and respect despite being not too old and not unattractive - they've been perfectly honest that it's often those old fat blokes who show them gratitude and respect, rather than the many who treat them as an object.

Depends how fit/young/good in bed she is.   Silly question.   I wouldn't pay a fiver to fuck millions of women but would happily pay £1000 to fuck a tiny sample of women.   There is a sliding scale for everything in between.   Its not just about how much it costs but what you are getting for your money.   Cost is just one variable. 

If you go car shopping and someone offers you an Aston Martin for £25k when it should cost £150k you are not going to refuse just because your self imposed budget is £10k are you?
That's why I have the normal £120 limit and the occasional £150 limit for the Aston Martin type girls (although I prefer the Morgan Aeromax :) ).  There are also a couple of girls on my hotlist I may creep over that for, depending how comms go when I get in touch.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 04:05:14 pm by bdyno »

Offline southcoastpunter

Hey Bdyno, hope it didn't read like I was having any type of "go" at you. That was not intended.

The trouble with living in an "expensive" area is that girls do what Estate Agents do - look at what is also around at the time and how much its going for and then pitch in line with that - even the Roms and other EE girls end up higher up the price range. And when you get the "urge" for a punt, we either have to pay up or go without - and you know what its like when you get the urge, the logical brain functions less effectively!!

And you are right - a little respect and even gratitude goes a long way to keep the ladies happy and get a better level of service.

Offline bdyno

Hey Bdyno, hope it didn't read like I was having any type of "go" at you. That was not intended.

The trouble with living in an "expensive" area is that girls do what Estate Agents do - look at what is also around at the time and how much its going for and then pitch in line with that - even the Roms and other EE girls end up higher up the price range. And when you get the "urge" for a punt, we either have to pay up or go without - and you know what its like when you get the urge, the logical brain functions less effectively!!

And you are right - a little respect and even gratitude goes a long way to keep the ladies happy and get a better level of service.
Not at all, I've been down your way, had a look and decided not to bother! Not as bad as London prices, but enough to put me off.

Thats why I thought I'd start this thread, to find out what people's thoughts and experiences are. Thought you raised a few good points so wanted to give a few thoughts back.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 08:46:25 pm by bdyno »