Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poy, Royal Orchid - Cheltenham  (Read 543 times)

Offline mango20099

last week i had a business meeting in Cheltenham so on my lunch hour i decide to try royal orchaid massage out  , i made the booking by phone i got there on time and was greeted by a woman called Poy , she was a small middle age thai woman with small boobs but still very pretty ,i was not happy with her massage service as she kept walking in and out of the room when i was meant to be having a massage. she was very pushy for me to pay for her to take her cloths off and also trying to get me to have a 4 hand massage ,she was so pushy that it kinda ruined my massage, in the end i agree to pay an extra £20 for HR, next time im in Cheltenham i will try another shop or will try another girl in royal orchid, Poy was just to pushy for my liking i thinks she only cares about money because when i was leaving she begged me for £10 extra.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:43:28 pm by mango20099 »

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Yes, as reported by me and many others, Poy will always push the 4 hand option.

It can be annoying, as can the wandering into and out of the room.

Nevertheless, I have had 4 good sessions there albeit I haven't been there for 18 months.

Do you want your report turned into a Review? If so, Positive, Neutral or Negative?