Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becci of Bristol  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Has anyone seen this girl over the years..........if so, is she worth £250 for an hour?

Sorry cannot do the link!

Offline Johny Stone

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

She was discussed:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29329.msg425527;topicseen#msg425527

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45275.msg596710;topicseen#msg596710

Ive seen both soph and Becci.
Becci is very sexy bod, very nice personality and fucking her was my 2nd punt ever so came really easily towards the end of the hour. Light FK no tongues. Bless her she has a Slightly disfigured face and at £250 is very pricey. I saw her in March 2013 for £160

I would say value is down at £150 or less.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61250.msg786015;topicseen#msg786015

Offline Roth

Seen her and reviewed her but when she was charging £160ph. Fun girl, good kisser and I fucking loved her massive enhanced tits.   :thumbsup: :yahoo: :rose:  Only downside was covered oral. :(

But deffo not worth £250!   :scare:  :scare: No way!  :dash:

But is seems some punters are still paying that though her profile used to mention discounts for regulars?  :unknown:  Or it might have been her personal website that did?  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45275.msg596181#msg596181
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:08:41 am by Roth »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Thanks Roth.........yes £250 seems over the top..........could see English Rebecca and Beth together for that!

However I might offer £150, you never know?

Offline Roth

Thanks Roth.........yes £250 seems over the top..........could see English Rebecca and Beth together for that!

However I might offer £150, you never know?

Give at a go and she what she says.   :unknown: Personally I'd go for spending on the duo!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fair play to the girl, I offered her £150 but no, the minimum is £250.................business must be good but not paying that amount for anyone on AW.

Hawkwind71

Fair play to the girl, I offered her £150 but no, the minimum is £250.................business must be good but not paying that amount for anyone on AW.

Men will pay for massive tits I suppose.

But have you noticed that at the 2hrs the hourly rate is suddenly a lot less £175. I think at 3 hrs its even lower.

This was explained to me once as what girls do who prefer longer dates and discourage the 1 hr punter.

Offline Roth

Men will pay for massive tits I suppose.

But have you noticed that at the 2hrs the hourly rate is suddenly a lot less £175. I think at 3 hrs its even lower.

This was explained to me once as what girls do who prefer longer dates and discourage the 1 hr punter.

On the basis that the pop per hour ratio gets less on longer punts so the prossie ends up doing less work for more cash.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Hawkwind71

On the basis that the pop per hour ratio gets less on longer punts so the prossie ends up doing less work for more cash.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

If you have the tits the guys thinking is clouded......

Offline Johny Stone

Or they don`t want too much traffic in their flats? Which is sensible if they have nosey neighbours  :D

vw

Sometimes I wish I could pop in an hour, the delights I see end up working very hard for a pop !  #awkwardbastard  :lol:

Hawkwind71

Sometimes I wish I could pop in an hour, the delights I see end up working very hard for a pop !  #awkwardbastard  :lol:

The pro$$ies dream date no less   :hi:

vw

The pro$$ies dream date no less   :hi:
My own personal nightmare most of the time.  No rhyme or reason to it !

Hawkwind71

My own personal nightmare most of the time.  No rhyme or reason to it !

I feel your pain. Never know how the little guy is going to respond.

Athough I will say it is directly proportional to who opens the door compared to the photo in the profile that gave you the hard on in the first place.  :unknown:

vw

I feel your pain. Never know how the little guy is going to respond.

Athough I will say it is directly proportional to who opens the door compared to the photo in the profile that gave you the hard on in the first place.  :unknown:
He responds, he stays hard for hours just wont spit !  2 Hours of Constant fucking and sucking today and one spit of my snake, and was ready 2 mins later much to to my pick of the days shock.

What is the opposite of premature ejaculation called ?

Hawkwind71

He responds, he stays hard for hours just wont spit !  2 Hours of Constant fucking and sucking today and one spit of my snake, and was ready 2 mins later much to to my pick of the days shock.

What is the opposite of premature ejaculation called ?

delayed ejaculation....  but somehow just doesn't have that ring of satisfaction to it.

But I found a great one. Cunctation ejaculation......  there you go!!!

vw

delayed ejaculation....  but somehow just doesn't have that ring of satisfaction to it.

But I found a great one. Cunctation ejaculation......  there you go!!!
I just call it expensive finished a punt yesterday after a good hour of fucking , no joy but managed to knock one out in the young ladies sink on the way out.

Maybe I should book a sink next time !

Hawkwind71

I just call it expensive finished a punt yesterday after a good hour of fucking , no joy but managed to knock one out in the young ladies sink on the way out.

Maybe I should book a sink next time !

Works for me!!  Did it on the bathroom floor once with my other hand deep in her pussy man that was fun   :wacko: