Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberly Blonde- Stratford,E15  (Read 1386 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7203161) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7488141) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline andymichael

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

took place last week . seems new AW profile.

services: 30min @£70, OWO, LFK, RO, penetr

Comms: smooth , all by text

Location: well known modern block of flats, high street, close to Bow rounabout.

Girl one per pics less heavy makeup. Even still got blue bruise on her tight.(she did point at it not to touch).  :D
 Small natural boobs, soft bum.
WG speak no English at all. Be prepared to use Google translate.   :dash: :crazy: She don't CIM as stated on her AW profile.
Handle her cash. She offered a shower which i took. Back in the room move in  bed.
LFK, some tongue. OWO very average. RO mango tastes good, she seems to enjoy it. Even allow me to slip a finger in.
Rubber up ... mish...doggy.. than she ride me cowgirl... she moves her hips well was into it.. till i pop in a bag.

More or less enjoyable punt. Only the luck of DFK makes it neutral towards positive

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Snax

She looks nothing like this LOL

Review incoming...

Online PilotMan

Offline Snax

Offline LLPunting

« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 07:29:06 am by LLPunting »

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107205.msg3960101#msg3960101

Current profile screen shot

Seems to have changed the 1 hour rate since the linked/posts and screen shots, for the current profile (that just over 2 weeks old).

Noted a few W/G Hungarians in the last few month, that operated in different parts of London at higher rates on older profiles. Some of these have mixed reviews/feedback on UKP.

Now with new profiles and move to north London areas, with rates set around £90 per hour mark. 

Maybe a

Has kicked in for some  :unknown: in the older area and trying their luck, in North London 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 10:25:16 am by The_Don »