Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New member advice  (Read 555 times)

Offline Redmango

Hello, I'm new to the forum & new to punting. I've been searching on AdultWork & Viva, are these best sites to look on?

Offline manobo

Depends on what you're looking for.

Offline Malvolio

Hello, I'm new to the forum & new to punting. I've been searching on AdultWork & Viva, are these best sites to look on?

Adultwork first by a long way for me.  The key thing is once you find a WG you like the look of, type her details into the search box on this site and see what other punters think of her.

Flunt

The advantage of AW is that you can search for your particular preference there and cross reference your findings with a search for a review on here.

vw

Read this twice

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Adultworks
Reasonable priced agencies
Viva street although more bullshit bait and switch than adultworks. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline geezer_breezer

Adultwork cross-referenced with this site is about as cast iron* as you'll get in the punting game.

*which isn't cast iron at all. You'll still have to take a leap. It's exciting though.

Offline Redmango

Thank you to all who responded, much appreciated.

Offline king tarzan

Don't pay over the top prices.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Kinky Foxx

Welcome Mr Redmango,   :hi:

Here's a link you may well find interesting and useful.   Anything that helps one to avoid punting pitfalls can't be all bad...... :cool:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198764.0