Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with 'Legs on Shoulders'  (Read 2221 times)

Offline recycler

As a man of ‘advancing years’ I have long enjoyed the doggy position.  Me standing beside the bed, while she kneels on the edge of the bed. In this positon ‘dick height’ (height of an erect dick from floor level) and ‘pussy height’ (height of pussy from floor level) are within a few centimetres of each other allowing easy docking with the mother ship. Any variance is easily accommodated by the angle which she kneels on the bed.  With a particularly complaint girl I can just stand there while she twerks on my dick.
More recently I have developed an interest in ‘legs on shoulder’ which appears to permit deeper penetration enhanced by the sight of her tits flying around. She is lying on the bed and I am standing beside the bed with her legs on my shoulders.  However this presents a problem as dick height and pussy height have a much larger variance. This requires me to do the splits while bending the knees and then attempting docking and thrusting motions. Dangerous for a man of my years! On one occasion this resulted in me collapsing in a heap with cramp much to amusement of the girl. I have tried putting pillows under the girl but this has little effect.
So fellow punters what innovative solutions can you suggest (witty or otherwise) to resolve this dilemma?

Online Jonestown

Get on the bed, kneel in front of the girl who would be laying flat on her back, then place her legs over your shoulders, bingo !

Offline the_exile

What Mr J just said - assuming your creaky knees are up to it!

Otherwise if you have this "prop" available, having the girl lie back on a table could work. I've done this on outcalls way back when and at places where they have had proper massage tables. Girl sat on the edge of the table then leant back, legs apart, I entered her standing up, then lifted her legs onto my shoulders and fucked her.

Offline recycler

Get on the bed, kneel in front of the girl who would be laying flat on her back, then place her legs over your shoulders, bingo !

emmm  knees are likely to be a problem!

Offline recycler

What Mr J just said - assuming your creaky knees are up to it!

Otherwise if you have this "prop" available, having the girl lie back on a table could work. I've done this on outcalls way back when and at places where they have had proper massage tables. Girl sat on the edge of the table then leant back, legs apart, I entered her standing up, then lifted her legs onto my shoulders and fucked her.

I think there is a market for Hotel rooms equipped for this purpose. An adjustable height table would be perfect. I suppose I could try the dressing table if there is one. Another thought was if there are two separate matresses in the room to put one top of the other. Might be over thinking it now!

Offline chocolategiver

The massage table is a favourite of mine, you lower table at the feet end to a height that suits you (i'm only 5'5'' and not blessed with a 12" dick) and you have her on her back or her bent over it and my other favourite is the low level coffee table, her on her back with a hard deep cushion under her arse, exceptionally good for the deep lunge penetration move and great for the quads.
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PunterNumber69

You could try Travelodge they have high beds now.

Offline signy

OP. Just do what you are doing at present, but lower things 18 inches and turn her over. In other words, you kneel on the floor, whilst she lays on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs on your shoulders. Takes all the pressure & work off the knees and lower legs as force comes from the hips and arse.

One of my favourite positions.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I don't think it's sinking in with the young 'uns that advising us old codgers to simply kneel down is not the answer. It's like me suggesting that you rim your own areshole or insert your elbow in your earhole....... somewhat challenging!
I'm not too bad, my knees still bend - they make the most alarming cracking/crumbling noise though and start to seize up after about a minute if being bent.

Online Jonestown

If you have to stand the key is the distance from the end of your erect cock to the ground, then you have to look for a flat surface that gets close to that height, not so easy, maybe scour eBay for an old Black & Decker Workmate ?

Offline Doc Holliday

As a man of ‘advancing years’ I have long enjoyed the doggy position. 

I don't think it's sinking in with the young 'uns that advising us old codgers to simply kneel down is not the answer.

Agreed and therein lies the problem. Up until my late fifties I was still in the 'swinging from the chandeliers' bracket. Re the bed height etc in recycler's post, I could stand on my toes or bend my knees according to whatever adjustment is required and maintain for however long was required. Then in my case it went rapidly downhill. You have to adapt as best you can and just accept things change.

There is nearly always an adaptation or modification you can try depending on severity External Link/Members Only

Offline Thephoenix

Judging by some of the terminology you've used, I was wondering if maybe you're a retired Starship captain or possibly had a naval career.

If it's the latter, may I suggest you could rig up a bosun's chair.🤔

Other than that, I guess there's probably a geometrical formula ..... something to do with the heat of the meat v the angle of the dangle.

As a fellow punting veteran, may I recommend one of my favourite positions, which although it somewhat curtails your thrusts, it's very comfortable, the lady does the work, you can still achieve deep penetration, you still get a great view of the heaving bosoms, kissing is available and there's a fair chance of the lady achieving orgasm should she so desire. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jonnw16

As a fellow punting veteran, may I recommend one of my favourite positions, which although it somewhat curtails your thrusts, it's very comfortable, the lady does the work, you can still achieve deep penetration, you still get a great view of the heaving bosoms, kissing is available and there's a fair chance of the lady achieving orgasm should she so desire. :thumbsup:

Ah yes, one of my favourites too Thephoenix!

Offline CheeseBoard

Looks like this picture is from a Rom's training manual.

Cock block with hand and no kissing even though agreed before handing over readies  :lol:

Good position though  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 06:28:00 pm by CheeseBoard »

Offline Thephoenix

Looks like this picture is from a Rom's training manual.

Cock block with hand and no kissing even though agreed before handing over readies  :lol:

Good position though  :thumbsup:

Well spotted. :D

Online scutty brown

Big hooped ear rings are  the answer.
Put her ankles through the hoops, it raises her ass off the bed and gives a better angle and a higher position

Offline Thephoenix

Put her ankles through the hoops, it raises her ass off the bed and gives a better angle and a higher position

Maybe even a block and tackle. :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:29:25 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline LLPunting

An inflatable support like a child-size lilo or modern camping mat which you can fold or roll for extra, tuneable height.  Best to find one with a "lockable" valve and strong construction so vigorous bouncing doesn't pop the seal or the seams.
Failing that one of those cylindrical back supports or a yoga mat, less adaptable but more inconspicuous.  The latter also gives you cause for wondering into yoga studios to check out the lycra, I mean lie of the land.

Offline Knny

Maybe shag someone who provides massage and fs on a massage table?

Initially, I thought your meant the girls heels over her shoulder in some sort of bagel/starbucks pose,  I particularly like this but had few who could do it.  I want to munch a bit of pussy in this position before pounding for glory.

Offline Podger

Start with Mishionary then one arm at a time slide it under the Wg’s leg and slip it onto your shoulder and bang away right up to the spuds

Online Jonestown

Maybe shag someone who provides massage and fs on a massage table?

A massage table is harder on the knees than a mattress.

Offline recycler

An inflatable support like a child-size lilo or modern camping mat which you can fold or roll for extra, tuneable height.  Best to find one with a "lockable" valve and strong construction so vigorous bouncing doesn't pop the seal or the seams.
Failing that one of those cylindrical back supports or a yoga mat, less adaptable but more inconspicuous.  The latter also gives you cause for wondering into yoga studios to check out the lycra, I mean lie of the land.

Got to be the best serious reply so far and worth some further research. So much less conspicuous than walking into the hotel with a Black & Decker workmate under you arm.
Thanks for the suggestions so far and witty replies, great fun.

Online usroads

One of my favourites - Have the SP kneel on the sofa and fuck her standing doggy - wrists pulled behind her back.

Offline chocolategiver

One of my favourites - Have the SP kneel on the sofa and fuck her standing doggy - wrists pulled behind her back.

A lot of women i've had the pleasure of either having my finger/fingers and/or my cock up their twat do say that sex is even more intense by having their wrists held behind their backs, it gives a slight sense of mild violation, to be fair when ever i've been tied up i've felt that also. Oh and being blindfolded helps the excitement.

I started in life with nothing and i've managed to keep hold of it!
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Online usroads

In stading doggy - generaly called the Prison Guard position - mild domination

Offline Thephoenix

A lot of women i've had the pleasure of either having my finger/fingers and/or my cock up their twat do say that sex is even more intense by having their wrists held behind their backs, it gives a slight sense of mild violation, to be fair when ever i've been tied up i've felt that also. Oh and being blindfolded helps the excitement.

*******I started in life with nothing and i've managed to keep hold of it!******

You're not doing so bad then......
   I started off badly, and then gradually got worse.🙄

Offline WASA38

Four 4 x4 x 4-inch wooden blocks for placing under each of the bed's castors. Ideally with dense foam rubber sheet or some such, bonded to tops and bottoms of the blocks to minimise lateral movement. Or maybe six in case the bed has six castors.

Less obvious for passing the hotel's reception than a rolled up camping mattress or B&D workmate.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 04:21:45 pm by WASA38 »

Offline Hotpocket

What works well for me is a big bean bag beside the bed which is soft enough but also versatile to increase or decrease height as needed for various positions  :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

As a Silver Punter with physical difficulties which make it difficult for me to 'perform', I  can only stand in awe of the collective ingenuity demonstrated in this thread.

All that is needed now, it seems to me, is a little more collaborative work and a Nobel Prize in Medicine surely awaits! And my eternal gratitude, obvs!

Quite what my Regular will have to say about us performing on her living room furniture, rather than in her bedroom, remains to be heard! :scare: :D :lol:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 09:34:20 am by Home Alone »

Offline aquilla

Although also of advanced years, I've fancied the "reverse missionary" or "amazon" position for a while, but am not sure the back and legs would be up to it! Also looks like one would need a solid hard on.

External Link/Members Only

Offline the_exile

Although also of advanced years, I've fancied the "reverse missionary" or "Axxxxxx" position for a while, but am not sure the back and legs would be up to it! Also looks like one would need a solid hard on.

Ah, so you get to put your legs over her shoulders  :D

Going back to positions for deeper penetration, having the girl straddle you while you are sitting on a chair can work well. Needs to be chair which is not too wide so she can sit across you comfortably.

Offline Vice Admiral

With a particularly complaint girl I can just stand there while she twerks on my dick.

Sadly, there seem to be rather a lot of "complaint girls" about these days.

What happened to the ones who used to tell us how wonderful we are?

Offline anyfucker

Ah, so you get to put your legs over her shoulders  :D

Going back to positions for deeper penetration, having the girl straddle you while you are sitting on a chair can work well. Needs to be chair which is not too wide so she can sit across you comfortably.
sitting on the corner of the bed usually works

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

sitting on the corner of the bed usually works

Last time i did that with young Neve the bloody bed broke!..

Offline aquilla

Although also of advanced years, I've fancied the "reverse missionary" or "Axxxxxx" position for a while, but am not sure the back and legs would be up to it! Also looks like one would need a solid hard on.

Just noticed my original post has been redacted.
Presumably something to do with the online shopping company having the same name as the race of South American superwomen!

Offline recycler

Four 4 x4 x 4-inch wooden blocks for placing under each of the bed's castors. Ideally with dense foam rubber sheet or some such, bonded to tops and bottoms of the blocks to minimise lateral movement. Or maybe six in case the bed has six castors.

Less obvious for passing the hotel's reception than a rolled up camping mattress or B&D workmate.
I did think about this one WASA but worried the bed might be forced off the blocks if I pick up the tempo! Might try it at home first with 'her indoors'. Then again!
Another thought occured, if the room has a sofa with removable seat cushions put those on or under the mattress.