Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite Position?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline jimbobted

Quite partial to having a girl lie on her side, then push her upper knee toward her chest, lift the leg and hook ont my shoulder whilst I slide into her cunt. Makes them gasp every time, and allows a good hard pounding whilst leaving tits, arse and cunt on display and good access for fondling tits and arse and playing with her clit. Facial expressions visible too and available to kiss.
Love this one with either WGs or civvies. Different sensation to other positions as my cock slides in and out.

Offline Convince Me

Thigh Tide is similar to Reverse Cowgirl, but with a unique twist. To get into it, the female straddles the you whilst you are lying down, facing away. Rather than keeping your legs straight, bend one knee and the female will straddle the thigh. As she rides you, she can grind her clit against your thigh and pull herself in as much as she wants.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Thigh Tide is similar to Reverse Cowgirl, but with a unique twist. To get into it, the female straddles the you whilst you are lying down, facing away. Rather than keeping your legs straight, bend one knee and the female will straddle the thigh. As she rides you, she can grind her clit against your thigh and pull herself in as much as she wants.
Sounds very good. Will have to try. Thanks for the suggestion  :thumbsup:

Offline billiejoetom

Standing 69 lads unreal any wg just is in awe when i have done it. nothing like just picking her up and flip her upside down.
meeting my fuck buddy tomorrow shes a lil pocket rocket so we do that
Banned reason: Previously banned - laddo
Banned by: daviemac