Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie at House of Divine  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only

My booking for sheyla20hot on thursday fell through last minute due to stupid work, next day was expecting to have to stay bit late, but surprisingly finished on time, so as I was only few stops away from HOD, I tried my luck, I wanted to see Ella but only Millie was available at the time, which was fine as i had a good time with her last year and have been meaning to see her again.

I had my shower and waited in the small bedroom, minute or so later heard someone go into the bathroom for a quick shower and Millie came in couple minutes later. I was glad that it seemed she had gone for shower beforehand, I always worry about busy parlours because i'm sure the girls dont get to shower before every booking.

I saw Millie over a year ago, and she seems to have changed for the better, she is lot more confident and bubbly as opposed to the giggly shyish girl I met the first time. Opened with the line "Do you want a massage or just get straight to it?"
Of course, it was straight to it, started with french kissing as good as i remember (her french kissing is perfect for me, 2nd only to Laura who used to work at HOD), then asked if i wanted oral with or without, she grabbed a wet wipe to give my little guy a quick wipe (little peeve for me as i had a lengthy shower but whatever) and dropped down to OWO, asked if wanted to move onto bed to be more comfortable. Her OWO is good, i'm usually not sensitive to OWO at all, but after a few minutes she had me tingling, if I had asked to do 69 then I probably would have cum. Her style has also changed, first time it was all deepthroat and this time it was sensual with varied technique.
My turn for RO, she did over the top noise at first but then just relaxed and enjoyed it, and I felt the random moans and gasps afterwards were genuine.

Decided to start in missionary, but wasnt too good, as she was propped up on load of pillows and bed was small so couldnt really get into good positioning, went for more french kissing, and then settled for doggy. She seemed tighter than I remember. I tried to delay cumming by pulling out to rim her and by going slow and holding in her. She seemed to like when I went slowly as deep as I could go and just holding for a few seconds, but then she started backing herself into me so i knew I wouldnt last, so I just went for it.
She said that she knew she should have gone on top, which was nice to hear, made it seem as if she wanted sex for longer and in more positions, which I dont doubt.

Gave me option of having massage and trying for another round. There was only just over 10 minutes left so i just went for massage. I Said that sometimes you cant have everything and she responded with you can always try, which was a good response.
She's not a masseuse so her massage was average, but was nice to chat to. As is sometimes usual at HOD, there had to be a bit of room dodging involved so that you did not see next punter and vice versa.

POSITIVES:
- Great french kissing (perfect for me anyway)
- nice body. short slim petite with big round fake boobs. Facially she's only OK. Look at the camera phone pics that go up on HOD twitter if you want to see accurate pics of her body
- bubbly and confident. Easy to talk to.
- Wants to please. Gives choices so that you get what you prefer.
- enthusiastic

NEGATIVES:
- bed was very small
- wet wipe before OWO even though I had a lengthy shower

Offline Jerboa

Good report, I've been meaning to return and see Millie for a while, as you say she did seem a bit shy when first met, but she has grown in confidence.

Offline tazz

I saw her last friday and shes brilliant, has a few tatoes and i came in her mouth, first for me in 3 months. Was non-stop action for 40 minutes, first british black women ive ever been with and im now realising what ive been missing.

thedonpatel

Does anyone have a like to her HOD Twitter Page?
 :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

Does anyone have a like to her HOD Twitter Page?
 :drinks:

Yes her twitter is @princesexmillie

Sadgit

I saw Millie.

Guys do you really think she matches her photoshop pictures ??
Nice girl but doesnt live up to the pictures by a long way to me.

Was all not happy with the fact we discussed A+ b4 I got there and you would have thought she would have prepared properly.

I like A+ but when the room smells of crap and theres a turd sitting on the end of your dick the whole thing is not so appealing anymore.
Should have asked for a refund for the A+ but I was /am still new to this so didnt really know how to deal with it.

Nice girl...shame about the crap :-)

Offline Bartolomeo

Her photos on HOD are very photoshopped, you can tell because the tattoo above her belly button is completely missing.

I would never go for things like anal at busy parlours like HOD, if the girls are booked back to back, they will never have the extra time to prepare for anal. I'm sure some dont even have the time to shower before every session, which is why I hardly ever go there, even though they seem to have lot of good girls there.

Also once you've done the deed, I dont think you would get the extra money you paid for A+ back

grandmaster-ram-rod

I saw Millie.

Guys do you really think she matches her photoshop pictures ??
Nice girl but doesnt live up to the pictures by a long way to me.

Was all not happy with the fact we discussed A+ b4 I got there and you would have thought she would have prepared properly.

I like A+ but when the room smells of crap and theres a turd sitting on the end of your dick the whole thing is not so appealing anymore.
Should have asked for a refund for the A+ but I was /am still new to this so didnt really know how to deal with it.

Nice girl...shame about the crap :-)

what was the fee for A+ and  for how long a session ?