Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Nuru Massage - London  (Read 2261 times)

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

K looks like fit milf IMO.  If the pics are pukka then pricing good for massage @ 80 & nuru @ 100 for the hour.  Age 26 - looks like the usual winding back the clock a bit.  No probs for me - i like thirty-somethings.  Feedback limited to say the least.  Profile looks OK tho'.  Any intel UKP'ers ?

eroticaddictwilliam

Very cheap price for nuru but never had a good 'REAL NURU' from a East European girl. Before booking I'd ask if she uses real nuru gel and if she uses an airbed thing or some nuru sheet for the bed. If done properly could be good.

Online webpunter

Very cheap price for nuru but never had a good 'REAL NURU' from a East European girl. Before booking I'd ask if she uses real nuru gel and if she uses an airbed thing or some nuru sheet for the bed. If done properly could be good.
I can't see massage birds not having the real stuff - but some products will be better than others.  Reckon highly unlikely that they'll have an airbed - as this really needs a wetroom set-up.  Most times it'll be a nuru sheet.  The only place i know [in the S.East / London] where you get the proper airbed treatment is Soft Touch in Northampton.  Have done some reviews on here

eroticaddictwilliam

Have seen quite a few Asian girls in London with airbed or one of those latex sheets they put on bed to capture nuru gel. The real nuru is far better as gets warm and far slippery to other fake lotions/oils that some none genuine ones do. Have also tried some cheaper places and girl did not have the nuru gel but just oil/cream lotion she claims in nuru. That is why usually before I book I always ask if they have real nuru and what do they do it on.

Is not like soapy so not messy - do not get lots of water and soap everywhere as just nuru gel. Just some nuru goes on your and her body.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:24:00 pm by eroticaddictwilliam »

Online webpunter

Have seen quite a few Asian girls in London with airbed or one of those latex sheets they put on bed to capture nuru gel. The real nuru is far better as gets warm and far slippery to other fake lotions/oils that some none genuine ones do. Have also tried some cheaper places and girl did not have the nuru gel but just oil/cream lotion she claims in nuru. That is why usually before I book I always ask if they have real nuru and what do they do it on.
Is not like soapy so not messy - do not get lots of water and soap everywhere as just nuru gel. Just some nuru goes on your and her body.
I prefer nuru - but soapy is good fun too.  And a bit cheaper @ Soft Touch for example [80 c.f. 95].  Have had some awesome pussy slides on nuru massages.  Probably not the safest of things to do as can be full contact from their minge on little WP.  V.difficult to resist.  Have come through unscathed so far

eroticaddictwilliam

Never been as prefer to stay in London so a bit far out. However, may give it a try there sometime if passing by that area. Prices also seem good. Do they have any Asian girls?

London I usually pay around 100 for a 1 hr naked body2body and 130-150 for a nuru.

Online webpunter

Never seen any asians on ST website.  Mostly british birds.  My only recommendation would be Cassie.  Renata - brazilian - looks like a fittie. Will do a review if i get to play.  I'm on the M1 now & again and its only a 15 minute diversion so an easy pit-stop