Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie onboard  (Read 566 times)

Apple_LDN

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum and decided to go punting for the first time... Any recommendation in central London area? And also one question: do most girls in London do in-calls or out-calls? Any general tips/advice from you guys?

Thanks!

Offline iPad3

Welcome

A first post like this doesn't go down well I'm afraid.

Have a read of the punting wiki for a good idea ofvhowvthingd work and then do some research in the reviews section, if you not finding the answer you want by all means come back specifics and for second opinions on girls under consideration.

Good luck and don't be offended by the replies to your post from more senior members.

password02

Welcome

Have a read of the punting wiki for a good idea ofvhowvthingd work and then do some research in the reviews section, if you not finding the answer you want by all means come back specifics and for second opinions on girls under consideration.

Good luck and don't be offended by the replies to your post from more senior members.

+1

Read some reviews and see if any of the popular girls take your fancy - do a short list of 2-3 and then read their reviews/

THEN come back and ask the questions

Offline NIK

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum and decided to go punting for the first time... Any recommendation in central London area? And also one question: do most girls in London do in-calls or out-calls? Any general tips/advice from you guys?

Thanks!

Classic troll.  :bomb:

Apple_LDN

Welcome

Thanks man.