Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Tiffany18 - Greenford  (Read 1775 times)

Offline scottpeters

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Off to see this lady tomorrow - bit of a gamble but can't resist

James999

Pics look good, but when you look at the profile it's clearly written by a pimp with the blurb cut and pasted from other profiles as it doesn't match her profile, but then she is Romanian, add to that the private gallery and the AW warning and it doesn't look good  :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

Good Luck Mate

Say hello to Sergei !

Offline spellbackwards

what a little cracker!  let us know how you get on ...  ( I think the AW warnings are added to every new account so nothing especially to worry about in that respect)

TommyB

Go for it, looks worth the Sergie risk to me at the price. Waiting for a post-p report.

domino131

A lot of the wording is familiar, like I think I've read it on another profile somewhere.  Willing to bet it's a bait & switch and you'll find yourself at a brothel, but let us know how you get on.

Offline the lurker

Only here for a short time, don't miss out, she says, then my rates are low to attract long term clients. Hey ho.

domino131

This is it, obviously written by the same person who wrote this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Though I believe she's been well reviewed on here.

Offline Steve2

Has virtually identical profile, location, and rates to a couple of other girls reviewed on here so probably real but may not offer the services listed.

( I walked from this flat last year) It was in Norholt above the Co-op but looks like they have moved to Greenford

Review here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15536.0

Her flatmates

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  (FEEDBACK HIDDEN)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (SOME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK)

OWO at discretion means £10 EXTRA according to feedbacks!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:10:46 am by Steve2 »