Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayya_thai lady - Leicester  (Read 1646 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651822) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pb1271

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady in LE2
Good comms - think she looks after her own comms
Paid £80 for 30mins to include owo

Dressed nicely in green and black lingerie
Girl in the pics - had high heels on but when she took them off she was a lot shorter
Friendly
Started with standing lip kissing and feeling through boxers
The stripped to kissing all get the body until Owo - nice and soft no teeth bit of hand action too
Grabbed her tits which were nicely done
On to the bed straight in to mish with kissing
Did not last long as been awhile
She was tight but once in she took it nicely

Was in and out in 20mins but that was my fault
Did not get a chance for doggy but she’s here for 2 weeks so may return

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Good to hear it's her in the pic. Where abouts in le2 is she?

Offline typinghard

Did she take full on heels to heaven? Also the pictures seem brushed. How old would u say she is

Offline Captainhowdy666

That looks like the pics for Bambam that a fucked a few months back.

Offline scouting

That looks like the pics for Bambam that a fucked a few months back.

On first sight that was my impression too, but looking at the pics in Mayya's free gallery there does appear to be some difference

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one Pb, I paid her a visit myself yesterday, and like you, I thoroughly enjoyed the occasion.

I was not only impressed by Mayya, but also by the place itself; my first visit, a nice set-up, I thought, and they seem to attract some nice touring girls, too, so it promises to be an exciting addition to the familiar places around the General.

Offline Charliehutton

Did she take full on heels to heaven? Also the pictures seem brushed. How old would u say she is

An  interesting question, TH, because it was a bit unusual. To begin with she locked her knees, so the soles of her feet were facing the ceiling, but with her legs ramrod straight and us in a sort of vertical position, rather than me on top of her. When I tilted a bit to the side she relaxed, and I was able to pin her legs back in the usual way and go at it in the same way as regular h-2-h, albeit from a side-on angle, which was fine by me.

I may have lost a bit in translation, but I think it's because she didn't want all my weight on top of her, and I can't say I blamed her. For a featherweight girl like her to be bent double and buried beneath some 14 stone oaf bulling away on top of her must be a bit claustrophobic, I'd have thought. 

Offline typinghard

An  interesting question, TH, because it was a bit unusual. To begin with she locked her knees, so the soles of her feet were facing the ceiling, but with her legs ramrod straight and us in a sort of vertical position, rather than me on top of her. When I tilted a bit to the side she relaxed, and I was able to pin her legs back in the usual way and go at it in the same way as regular h-2-h, albeit from a side-on angle, which was fine by me.

I may have lost a bit in translation, but I think it's because she didn't want all my weight on top of her, and I can't say I blamed her. For a featherweight girl like her to be bent double and buried beneath some 14 stone oaf bulling away on top of her must be a bit claustrophobic, I'd have thought.

She seemed to have fair bit of experience in the art of misdirection rather than saying straight no which piss you off.