Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Little Slut  (Read 1941 times)

Jon Le Don

Any one got any feedback?

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KidCandyShop

Offline Corus Boy

My new favourite website;

External Link/Members Only

This influx of new members/first time posters, asking about, or recommending new girls, or negatively reviewing established girls is causing me lots of doubts.

Offline foreverhung

Any one got any feedback?

Not when the member has only been active since 28/04/2015

Best advice is to think with the big head, not the little one

Offline HughJardon

My new favourite website;

External Link/Members Only

This influx of new members/first time posters, asking about, or recommending new girls, or negatively reviewing established girls is causing me lots of doubts.

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately, I did say im not going to reply to members with less than 50 posts and 1 review, its take take take the majority of the time, but you help everyone out CB so a belated thanks from me

Jon Le Don

Pimp lol.

Apologies for not popping a link in, beginners error. It's a genuine enquiry but I appreciate the reason for paranoia. I'm not new to punting just new to this site. Wish I'd found it sooner, could have saved myself some disappointment.

Offline madeinwales56

Pimp lol.

Apologies for not popping a link in, beginners error. It's a genuine enquiry but I appreciate the reason for paranoia. I'm not new to punting just new to this site. Wish I'd found it sooner, could have saved myself some disappointment.

Apologies. Probably not a pimp but with the "lol" tag almost definitely a prossie.

Jon Le Don

Apologies. Probably not a pimp but with the "lol" tag almost definitely a prossie.

Genius!!

Offline madeinwales56

Genius!!

Thanks darlin'. Don't think you're going to get much business from your profile though. It's crap. Say hello to Sergei.

Jon Le Don

Thanks darlin'. Don't think you're going to get much business from your profile though. It's crap. Say hello to Sergei.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll address that.

I havent seen Sergei for ages, he's a one pro pimp these days, the demand for your mothers ass leaves him very little time for anything else. Did she object to the use of her image on your profile pic btw?

Offline foreverhung

Looks like Hemp2save is back

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks for the feedback, I'll address that.

I havent seen Sergei for ages, he's a one pro pimp these days, the demand for your mothers ass leaves him very little time for anything else. Did she object to the use of her image on your profile pic btw?

My mother's ass reminds me of you darlin' - full of shit ...