Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour closed in Penclawdd  (Read 1370 times)

Offline hrnybob

Blue sky massage in penclawdd Swansea  has closed Don't know if many people on here visited this parlour but when I was that way a couple of days ago the unit was empty with a to let sign up
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:52:58 pm by hrnybob »

Offline max9456

Yes she's moved back to swansea near jasmines

Offline Sancerre

Can't for the life of see how anyone had the balls to go there given the very public location.

Offline hrnybob

i would not have either someone did i take it because there has been some reviews on here if a felt like a parlour punt then i would  goto the morriston shop where you can go in via the backdoor

Offline Gastroboy

i would not have either someone did i take it because there has been some reviews on here if a felt like a parlour punt then i would  goto the morriston shop where you can go in via the backdoor

Morriston shop?

Offline hrnybob

chinese massage shop morriston is advertised on gumtree just search swansea massage in google and look for the gumtree listing massage services in Swansea last time i checked they were not open yet but said the should be open in July sometime if not google the phone number there is one in middle Cwmbwrla as well should be reviews on here of these two