Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I don't want to add to the NHS worries, but...  (Read 2442 times)

Offline iverthickone

I may need surgery on my right wrist in 3 weeks!  :sarcastic:

Stay safe guys, and remember to use tfe private settings, and close the tabs on those computers and tablets!  :D

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Try the left now and again

You'll feel like a different person  ;) :lol:

Offline crfc

From the old teenagers poem
..... ninety nine, change hands.... ;)

Offline winkywanky

:lol:

Online Thephoenix

Try lying on your hand until it becomes numb and you get pins and needles.......then it feels like someone else's hand.

Or......put one hand in cold water, and one in hot.

Plus there's plenty of choice on the vegetable counter.... Just needs a bit of imagination and trial and error.

Years of practice :D

Offline manintheroom

As above with subtle use of pink nail polish.

Offline Razor Boy

Things have got so grim with the lack of punting , I had to give the Mrs a seeing to the other night  :lol:

Was an outcall ( in my house) she didn’t go to any great length to dress up or put on much makeup.... there was a lack of OWO, CIM and A levels were certainly not on the menu. Was a bare backer too  :sarcastic:
Good DFK , nice big tits, large arse and got pretty wet. Started in mish then changed to give her a pounding and finished in doggy  :yahoo:
Will I return? In these difficult times I’m expecting a return session soon!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I may need surgery on my right wrist in 3 weeks!  :sarcastic:

Stay safe guys, and remember to use tfe private settings, and close the tabs on those computers and tablets!  :D

Spot on Iver. Though even my wanking is being curtailed to Mrs Pumpy also WFH. Like Razor I've having to resort to some domestic action.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Things have got so grim with the lack of punting , I had to give the Mrs a seeing to the other night  :lol:

Was an outcall ( in my house) she didn’t go to any great length to dress up or put on much makeup.... there was a lack of OWO, CIM and A levels were certainly not on the menu. Was a bare backer too  :sarcastic:
Good DFK , nice big tits, large arse and got pretty wet. Started in mish then changed to give her a pounding and finished in doggy  :yahoo:

:lol:

Had a similar punt myself yesterday. Only minus the big tits  :(

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

:lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Saved yourself £100 too!  :hi:

Speaking of which, if you fancy making a bit of extra money in these tough times, you have a whole website fulling of baying hounds at your fingertips (so long as your missus agrees of course)  :D.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Saved yourself £100 too!  :hi:

Speaking of which, if you fancy making a bit of extra money in these tough times, you have a whole website fulling of baying hounds at your fingertips (so long as your missus agrees of course)  :D.

£100? How do you know Razor's OH doesn't consider herself an "elite courtesan". £180 for an incall. £200 for an outcall

Offline winkywanky

Because she didn't dress up or wear any make-up  ;).

Offline Razor Boy

Winky....If you are by any chance Sam Warburton she’ll dress up , get the lippy out and offer up her arse, all for free ! He’s an agreed free pass for her ! I’ll have to pick the right time to discuss the outcall/incall rates for others here  :D

I’d save your money though !  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

His neck's wider than his head!!  :lol:

Offline redveee

That's explains the panic buying of bog roll  :lol: