Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai shop  (Read 2706 times)

Offline stevesucks69

Noticed on Gumtree Jasmin has a new shop open today in City Road. I would toftt but dont think I can for a week or two

Offline snaitram99

Is this a replacement for the old Thai Marigold in Whitchurch Road? I heard a while back that Jasmine was moving from there.

Offline stevesucks69

Na apparently they sold the newer shop a few months ago. Called the Whitchurch Road one today  and its staying open, Sue staying in that shop so must be new girls

Offline snaitram99

Na apparently they sold the newer shop a few months ago. Called the Whitchurch Road one today  and its staying open, Sue staying in that shop so must be new girls

I am confused. :unknown: You say they sold the newer shop - that would be the one in Salisbury Road then? So do you know are there 3 shops involved here, i.e. old marigold whitchurch road, new marigold Salisbury road and the new Jasmine one in City Road? Also whether Jasmine is still involved with either Marigold shop?
Too many Thai shops in Cardiff to keep track of!

Offline stevesucks69

I am confused. :unknown: You say they sold the newer shop - that would be the one in Salisbury Road then? So do you know are there 3 shops involved here, i.e. old marigold whitchurch road, new marigold Salisbury road and the new Jasmine one in City Road? Also whether Jasmine is still involved with either Marigold shop?
Too many Thai shops in Cardiff to keep track of!

What I know is that they own/run the Whitchurch Road one and this new one in City Road. They sold the one in Salisbury Road last year and someone else runs it too.

Offline jimmytick

Went there Friday, £45 for hour plus 20

Standard service, few cc, accidental ball touching etc

On arrival two girls in reception, one fit and young, other approx 40’s and a bit chubby. Can guess which one I ended up with.

Good fun tho!

Offline Brewmaster13

Where on city road is it
Looked today could not find

Offline jimmytick

Offline Brewmaster13

Great thanks
Two hour free parking  St Peter Street

Offline snaitram99

Next door to mr clutch

External Link/Members Only

From the pic their door seems to be part of Mr. Clutch's frontage. Could be very convenient if you need some work done on your car. :) Just looked at their website, they do a lot more than just clutches. Anyone recommend - either garage or massage?

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

From the pic their door seems to be part of Mr. Clutch's frontage. Could be very convenient if you need some work done on your car. :) Just looked at their website, they do a lot more than just clutches. Anyone recommend - either garage or massage?

Looks like it's Mr Clutch's waiting room. :)

Offline jimmytick

It’s not but expect the mechanics to be stood outside if they are quiet

Offline Corus Boy

It’s not but expect the mechanics to be stood outside if they are quiet

In the Welsh Winter?

Unless they are smokers?