Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New petite girl in basildon. What are your thoughts on her?  (Read 942 times)

Offline AzorAhai19

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am thinking about booking up with her. I did msg to find out where she's based and it seems like it's in burnt mills. I am assuming this must be at the premier inn. The other basildon based wg who worked at premier inn is a fucking let down and time waster, so hoping this isn't another one as it's hard to find wgs as petite as this one in this area of essex.

Online fatboy

First thoughts are too good to be true and it could be her but the service is rubbish.
Her profile has the 'naked text lady' which is usually a hallmark of EE girls/troupes.
Unfortunately there is only one way to find out.
Best of luck though, it could be fun (fingers crossed).  :hi:

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I've got mine crossed for you too.........

Offline bradlershaw

Have booked her for this afternoon so will let you know how it goes

Offline AzorAhai19

Have booked her for this afternoon so will let you know how it goes

I've booked up for Friday. Be interesting to read your experience. Fingers crossed for you, I hope it's a good punt as if she's genuinely as petite as she says I definitely have to give a go.

Offline bradlershaw

Will put a review in tonight, have to get the address off her later today

Offline George South

Hope you have a good punt.

I was a bit surprised the author of the profile couldn't spell English as their primary language. Also Irish seems an interesting choice of secondary language.

Offline workinallweek

she has been around a while . The address is a photographic studio on an industrial estate in Basildon .
Be prepared with a plan B friend of mine is a photographer but tried to book her for a punt long story short it never happened .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

In her pics she looks like she's trying to hide her teeth (enlarge the main profile pic to see a small glimpse of them).

In itself you might think this is a mere trifle, in reality it may mean she is a dreadful little Essex skank with bad hygiene and 'bad habits'.

Offline bradlershaw

Well as I have just been knocked back, due so she says to family problems I won’t know. Good luck for Friday.

Offline AzorAhai19

Well as I have just been knocked back, due so she says to family problems I won’t know. Good luck for Friday.

Ok that is irritating and something I was worried about. I have to take public transport and I really do not care for being messed about. After you saying that, sounds like it might not be worth the effort. If I was driving it wouldn't be much of a problem, but it takes me longer to plan and get there due to the buses/train. Arrgghh.

Offline AzorAhai19

she has been around a while . The address is a photographic studio on an industrial estate in Basildon .
Be prepared with a plan B friend of mine is a photographer but tried to book her for a punt long story short it never happened .

What is the point of these women advertising in the first place if they are merely time wasting? The other woman who is a mess about in basildon is that TIGHT HOLES profile. She claims to be available all the time, but I arranged to meet and she never got back to me. I had travelled all the way to the premier inn in Basildon only to be left standing around. If I hadn't left after 20 mins I would have been hanging around for god knows how long as she never replied to my msg or picked up her phone, then she had the cheek to text me if I'm there yet.  :mad: what do they gain from timewasting clients like that?

Offline Sparta Prada

I am sure that this profile has replaced another one using the same/similar photos, I think the previous profile may have been discussed on here but a quick search on AW doesn't bring the old one up. The previous profile just screamed 'fake' to me.

Offline bradlershaw

Sparta.
Your right and I put a post in had anyone had the pleasure , and was advised to stay clear. But sometimes the other head takes over. That profile said she sometimes works from a hotel in Corringham
As Burns Mills and the Basildon hotels are only 15 mins from where I’m based when in the Uk ideal for me . Wish I had your spidery sense , but what’s the point of advertising, phone number and all if you’re not going to follow through?

Offline Sparta Prada

Yep, just had a look at your posts and this is the thread of the previous AW profile which I am pretty sure is using the same set of photos: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244605.msg2502125#msg2502125

Offline bradlershaw

A thought has occurred to me , not often in my dotage but a guide to fake or dodgy Aw adverts .
For instance fatboys observation the naked girl motif indicates rom posts , I tend to take most AW adverts at face value and how members take cues that there is not something true about an advert would prove useful. How do you evaluate and assess the validity of an Aw ad ?
I don’t post often as I am abroad for a lot of the time and simply use Germany’s brothels that are just pump and dump . But have found this site invaluable in the few times am free in the (UK) for mainly avoiding disaster punts . A worrying number in my case, but maybe that’s the Basildon area .
But a big thank you to all that contribute to this site. Much appreciated.

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am thinking about booking up with her. I did msg to find out where she's based and it seems like it's in burnt mills. I am assuming this must be at the premier inn. The other basildon based wg who worked at premier inn is a fucking let down and time waster, so hoping this isn't another one as it's hard to find wgs as petite as this one in this area of essex.
Are you really going to pay that amount of money to see her? £80 for 15 minutes and £100 for 30 minutes?!  :wacko:

Man, she is really ugly. And that's with photoshopped pics. Fuck knows what she looks like in the flesh.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She could literally pick up signals from outer space with those lugs!  :D

Looks no better than the street skanks I sometimes enjoy for £20 - £40 notes, but her pimp has priced her at so-called 'High Class Courtesan' rates for good measure!

Another delusional and grossly overpriced Brit, who looks rotten. Probably has bad hygiene and a 'habit', if you know what I mean. 

No better than a street skank. She'll be rough as fuck, trust me. The poster above, winkywaky called it correctly, IMO.

I suspect they're also a bunch of timewasters, so I would have a Plan B and C ready.

Good luck on that one.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:51:32 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:54:28 pm by mattylondon »

Offline cotton

Are you really going to pay that amount of money to see her? £80 for 15 minutes and £100 for 30 minutes?!  :wacko:

Man, she is really ugly. And that's with photoshopped pics. Fuck knows what she looks like in the flesh.

She could literally pick up signals from outer space with those lugs!  :D

Looks no better than the street skanks I sometimes enjoy for £20 - £40 notes, but her pimp has priced her at so-called 'High Class Courtesan' rates for good measure!

Another delusional and grossly overpriced Brit, who looks rotten. Probably has bad hygiene and a 'habit', if you know what I mean. 

No better than a street skank. She'll be rough as fuck, trust me. The poster above, winkywaky called it correctly, IMO.

I suspect they're also a bunch of timewasters, so I would have a Plan B and C ready.

Good luck on that one.
I agree that £100 for 30 minutes is madness but i think she looks well cute , id give her £20 even with her bad teeth and non photoshopped.

Offline CBPaul

Good luck on that one.

Looking at some of the other pictures I'd be inclined to say she may well be ex street skank. Certainly the same level as some of the 30 quid ones I once picked up.

Offline Cash drawers

Covered in tattoos, total fruit cake my impression! :wacko:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac