Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: brunette21 is back  (Read 870 times)

Offline nigel4498

Brunette21 is back at her old regular haunt in Southampton.
She has been off the scene for 6 months. Image some guys have happy memories of Sabrina. :P
External Link/Members Only

It looks like luckyanna is back also with a new profile, 22lucy. She was on my hotlist so hope to see her next week.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Frenchie

Don't bother !!!! I saw her three times - and each time things were worse ...nice body ( very small ) but REALLY gives  the impression that she really doesn't like what she is doing ..French kissing ? - that's a laugh .....I think she has picked up bad practices from Sonja  in the same house (the most mechanical punt ever !)

Look back at her reviews ..I'm not the only one. 'Lost interest' , if you know what I mean, on a couple of occasions and ended up wanking over her tits .

Lucyanna was on my list ..If her profile is genuine she comes across a lot more willing . Would be interested to see if someone sees her in the next few weeks and leaves a detailed review. Dusky maidens don't do it for me - but she used to advertise ' rimming ' on her  likes list .

IF she does this it would go a long way to illustrate that she does what her profile says  -- unlike some of the others .

Offline nigel4498

Cheers, I did read the review about Sonya or Angel as she calls herself now with brunette21, not interested in them at all as I guessed it would be the usual Romanian fare. Lucy is one I fancy a punt at and I am trying to rearrange my week to try and fit her in if I can.
Will post a review if I do.