Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Katie / Katie Carmeets - gone for good?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Sir Lancelot

Has anyone seen or heard from Katie recently? I know she’s marmite but for an outdoor OWO with CIM she is VFM and just the right side of filthy (if you can get hold of her of course), particularly when the sun is shining.

Her profile has gone on AW and I don’t know if she advertises anywhere else. I hope she’s okay.

Offline Often Visitor

Messaged her today and her usual 4 hour wait for a reply she is definitely still working and asked me what time :lol: so if you have her number message her or I can give it to you :yahoo:

Offline hornypnter

Having visited her before she jacked up her prices and coined the term "high class", there was nothing special and definitely nothing high class about her IMHO.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 05:59:18 pm by hornypnter »

Offline Sir Lancelot

Many thanks  :thumbsup:

She didn’t/hasn’t responded to me hence my post.

Offline Often Visitor

Keep trying I am sure she will :dash:

Offline advent2016

Has anyone seen or heard from Katie recently? I know she’s marmite but for an outdoor OWO with CIM she is VFM and just the right side of filthy (if you can get hold of her of course), particularly when the sun is shining.

Her profile has gone on AW and I don’t know if she advertises anywhere else. I hope she’s okay.

Saw her 2nd week in June 2021 for early morning meet. I usually see her every two weeks for a car meet. I'm generally only seeing the same small group of providers (Jessy, Adriana, Ruby, Alexf) at the moment as I value quality over the unknown.

Offline karl01

Just to let you know on AW shes back as highclasskate

Offline Sir Lancelot

Thanks for the update, hopefully I’ll see her this week  :thumbsup:

Offline hornypnter

Thanks for the update, hopefully I’ll see her this week  :thumbsup:

With increased rate again!! IMHO she is not worth the rates especially having visited her before.

Offline advent2016

I've seen her almost weekly for year and she will still suck my cock for a pair of Turner's. I wouldn't pay those new rates on AW either.

Offline enjoyedthat

With increased rate again!! IMHO she is not worth the rates especially having visited her before.

I can see how frustrating it is, I’ve always had a great blowey from Katie - yeah she’s a bit dizzy but I guess it depends on what day/time you catch her. Fortunately I’ve always been lucky.  Not sure about new rates but for sure it’s a great blow job