Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 613 Oxford Rd, Reading  (Read 1766 times)

Offline thepatrician

any one been there recently? I'm down your way this weekend.

Several years ago I had one of the best punts of my life there.

Older woman (late 40s maybe) with a thick Dorset accent, looked really cheap and tarty.

There was a very thin tall blonde girl there too. I couldn't afford both so chose the older one. The young one came upstairs once I was in the room and said she'd
join us for half price. Both sucked me off  and then I fucked the young one doggy while I snogged the older one who was as wet as an otter's pocket and dripping in sweat.

Felt like a king. One of the few times punting works!

Sadly no idea of their names and there's no pictures on their website...

Offline linkburn

a few months ago. There wasnt a girl under 20st. All 5s (out of 10) and under.

To be fair its cheap for the area, but i wouldn't recommend it if you have time available.

Offline thepatrician

Thanks. I did look in (before you replied) and you were dead right!

Awful!

Offline norty1

Heard this use to be a really good place - shame if gone down hill.
What day/ time of day did you visit and walkway as heard that some evenings used to have more younger fitter girl's?

billybloo

Been here twice in the last month and walked both times with both occasions being early afternoon.  First time I rang bell and was kept waiting a while before a woman who had to be in her 40s opened the door, as she did so she was pulling on some grotty pink dressing gown with her right tit on full display so I presume she was with or had just finished with someone.  She said I could come in and wait but I declined as I think she was the only one working.  Second visit another woman in her 40s opened the door and said that her and another girl was working.  I went in and the other girl was young, would say mid twenty, she was a big girl in every way so if thats your thing go for it but although I love big tits myself I am not really into knee busters which hers would of been the minute she took her bra off.  She keep running her tongue around her lips and smiling but I again decided to walk.  I do not know if it would be any better in the evenings but I guess they are charging such a low price for a fs some are happy to go for it, they must be making some money as they have got new signage outside, they just need to get some decent girls in now and they will be back to how they were a few years ago when it was at least passable.  I wont be going again unless I see some positive reviews from people.

Offline norty1

Thanks for the response billyboo. By the sounds of it, it's  gone heavily down hill which a shame.
As you say one to avoid until a few positive reviews.