Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Well Health Praed Street  (Read 3661 times)

Offline throatfiller8

I used to see Lucy at Well Health, both at Praed Street and their old place in Denman Street. Always had a nice blowjob from her and licked her pussy too. Has anyone had FS with her?

Offline notcalledchris

I used to see Lucy at Well Health, both at Praed Street and their old place in Denman Street. Always had a nice blowjob from her and licked her pussy too. Has anyone had FS with her?
no but as it was getting dressed after HE with tit feeling and fingering she made it clear it would have been available. I ve had FS with another whore there so id sau your odds are good

Offline hawai5o

I did and  she was a good fuck as well . The fartagate episode at Praed st as reported in another thread put me off going back there again ..

Offline throatfiller8

Thanks for info, folks. I had seen the comments about rumbling tummies. I've had similar experiences, though not with Lucy, and try to go early in the day before the girls have dinner. My first time with Lucy was great. She was working in one of the Goodge Street massage shops then. Paid at desk for an hour and expected at most a half-hearted massage and HE. She responded well to my running my hand up her legs and she soon had her knickers off. When it was time to turn over, after a lot of ball tickling, she was naked. She sucked - OWO - without prompting and it ended up with CIM. Boy was I happy. What I really liked, and this was borne out on subsequent visits, was that Lucy did not haggle on price. She just got on with it and accepted with a smile the tip at the end. I had a feeling at the time that she was open for a relationship. I was with someone (another massage maid) at the time so I didn't pursue it but I reckon she would have been a great girlfriend. After another few visits I was able to kiss her pussy and felt that FS would have been on if I'd pressed. I did once ask if she had a condom. She said no, but it would be OK. Sense got the better of me and I settled for her delightful CIM. I saw Lucy a few times at Denman Street. I went once when she wasn't there and saw another girl (sorry, cant remember name) and had FS. She said all the Denman St girls did FS. Wondering if anyone who has had FS with Lucy has fucked her without a condom. I'll be in London soon so am thinking of seeing her again.

Offline hawai5o

I did and  she was a good fuck as well . The fartagate episode at Praed st as reported in another thread put me off going back there again ..

She always showered after the session and was fresh .

Offline Rupert

how would you guys describe Lucy, body and face?

Offline throatfiller8

Sorry Rupert, belated reply. Lucy is probably late 30s, possibly even into 40s. Neither slim nor fat. Little bit of a belly. Quite petite. Nice face and nice smile. Last time I saw her she had (like a lot of the Chinese massage maids) a natural unshaved cunt. I'd recommend her. She's very willing. She doesn't haggle about price of extras, just gets on with the job and is happy with a decent tip (no pun intended) at the end. I've tipped £40 for a HJ and OWO with CIM on top of the usual £45 for an hour entry fee. She sucks cock and balls enthusiastically - gently and sloppily -  and has opened her cunt for examination for me. I haven't fucked her - yet. I will the next time I'm in London as it seems from others' comments that she's been fucking for a while (it had been my impression from a while back that OWO was her limit). Can those who've had the pleasure of a fuck with Lucy confirm whether or not she's a barebacker? My experience of Chinese massage shop girls is that they often don't carry condoms, especially if HE and OWO is the usual limit to services offered, but some will, if they get carried away, want to fuck without. Does Lucy?

Offline notcalledchris

Girl i fucked at Pread St (not lucy) had her own jonny