Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls doing blow and go in sex shops?  (Read 8524 times)

Offline TheGangMaster

I have just got back from a stag do in Prague and we found some sex shops wit h glory holes but other places had clearly EE and Rom girls sitting on chairs and a sucking booth where they took guys - I know sex shop licensing in the UK is pretty tightly regulated but anyone come across anything like this U.K or anywhere else?

Offline Dipper

Literally or metaphorically ? :sarcastic:

Offline Jonestown

The book / video outlets in Rue St Denis in Paris

Offline akauya

I have just got back from a stag do in Prague and we found some sex shops wit h glory holes but other places had clearly EE and Rom girls sitting on chairs and a sucking booth where they took guys - I know sex shop licensing in the UK is pretty tightly regulated but anyone come across anything like this U.K or anywhere else?

Some select swingers parties have glory holes with willing ladies behind them.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not strictly a sex shop unless you class a brothel as a sex shop but some parlours do have a glory hole
Not been tempted myself but for instance I see Temptations in Prestwich (The old Sandy's place) are recently advertising they have one

External Link/Members Only

Offline StingRay

Not strictly a sex shop unless you class a brothel as a sex shop but some parlours do have a glory hole
Not been tempted myself but for instance I see Temptations in Prestwich (The old Sandy's place) are recently advertising they have one

I went there a long time ago when it was Sandy's, the prices make it look like another visit is due, I wonder if there are "extras" though - the "Prices" tab suggests that maybe there are? Not for everybody but I used to like the waiting room set-up where all the punters sat in the same lounge whilst waiting for their turn and the girl to come and collect them! Also, as I recall, there was a library, if you can call it that, with folders for each girl.
 :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I went there a long time ago when it was Sandy's, the prices make it look like another visit is due, I wonder if there are "extras" though - the "Prices" tab suggests that maybe there are? Not for everybody but I used to like the waiting room set-up where all the punters sat in the same lounge whilst waiting for their turn and the girl to come and collect them! Also, as I recall, there was a library, if you can call it that, with folders for each girl.
 :rolleyes:
AFAIK the extras are basically still the same as they used to be

Offline badsin

The Sunday sport (sport newspaper) used to advertise tours of sex shops with their page three girls. You could pop along and meet them. I think this was probably late 90's or early 2000's. Never bothered myself, but some on here did: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225926.msg2300493#msg2300493

Offline myothernameis

The Sunday sport (sport newspaper) used to advertise tours of sex shops with their page three girls.

Some of the page three girls also done lap dancing shows, and they always sold out, and this was before the days of lap dancing clubs, taking of big time

Seating arrangements, were in rows, and the girls, walked up and down the rows, and everything was hands on, by the guys, and no refusal by the girls

But then one year, all these lap dancing parties just stopped, and guessing the council put there foot down, and stopped the parties

Offline Nm8819

Can you remember what the sex shops with GH were called in Prague?
May pay a visit!

Offline Tyramhall

I've been a few times to the glory hole at Sheridans. I love the unknown.

Online nightbot

Lol I read this as Girls doing blow as in coke and then going into sex shops, for some reason.

Offline Stevelondon

I've been a few times to the glory hole at Sheridans. I love the unknown.

As in ….. “you don’t know if it’s male or female behind the hole”   :D

Offline JontyR

As in ….. “you don’t know if it’s male or female behind the hole”   :D
You don't know it isn't him behnd the hole

Offline Trotter671

They have one at Angel Lodge in Kirkby. Noticed it in the room I saw Katie/Kitty in a couple of times. I'd rather watch the action with the cutie blowing me but each to their own and all that.

Offline Southernbloke

Had a nice offer once from a mature lady in a sex shop once when I was buying a “ contact mag “ in Northampton.
I took advantage of a £40 bj in the back room while looking at big pink dildo’s 😆
This was back in the late eighties
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:14:14 am by Southernbloke »

Online Silva21

Sucking booths! That sounds fantastic!
What a place!!

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only has a section on apparently public venues with multiple glory holes. I trust they don’t film punters’ faces. Someone might like to check if paying customers have their faces blurred or (giving the company the benefit of doubt) the films were staged with just their own actors/volunteers present.

Online Silva21

External Link/Members Only has a section on apparently public venues with multiple glory holes. I trust they don’t film punters’ faces. Someone might like to check if paying customers have their faces blurred or (giving the company the benefit of doubt) the films were staged with just their actors/volunteers present.

Gives me a hardon but not the most hygienic place!
Think id still have a go at the sucking booth thou.
If only we had there over here.

As Anakin said to Palpatine "is there a way one can learn such power?"

Offline Mr Sinister

- I know sex shop licensing in the UK is pretty tightly regulated but anyone come across anything like this U.K or anywhere else?

I'm sure if such a thing was to exist over here the shop owners would want to keep it on the low incase they get done by the council.

It is a great and simple idea, could definitely do with a bit of sleaze like this