Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG attitude!  (Read 1778 times)

flagrunner

Not the first time I've encountered terrible attitude when sending (what I think is) inoffesive messages enquiring about availability. The latest one was a WG who states in her AW profile that she is working Thursday 2nd - Sunday 5th. I email about a booking tomorrow (Sunday 5th) and her one line response is "I'm not working until Tuesday 7th".

Response : "Shame. BTW your profile states that you are available until Sunday 5th"

Her response: "Well yes it does but if I want to change my plans for a family matter I will. You'd better look elsewhere as you won't be meeting me!"

Dodged a bullet but what a terrible attitude. I've not been doing this long but this is not the first time. Am I aggravating unneccesarily or is this common. Ironically, I would have booked her next week were it not for her email. Thats £150 she's not getting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

If you can post a link to her profile then we can all see who the girl is and perhaps avoid her, my guess is she will already have negative reviews / comments from punters on here

Offline Bogof60

I think your last sentence summed it up.
If she has that type of attitude in a fairly innocuous text message then WTF is her attitude going to be like in person.
Move on.
If I detect any type of attitude that's what I do.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

raylondoner

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
just ignore and move onto the next one!x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

just ignore and move onto the next one!

Just make sure you take some ear plugs and toilet roll if you move on to englishrebecca  :music:

Offline peter purves

Not the first time I've encountered terrible attitude when sending (what I think is) inoffesive messages enquiring about availability. The latest one was a WG who states in her AW profile that she is working Thursday 2nd - Sunday 5th. I email about a booking tomorrow (Sunday 5th) and her one line response is "I'm not working until Tuesday 7th".

Response : "Shame. BTW your profile states that you are available until Sunday 5th"

Her response: "Well yes it does but if I want to change my plans for a family matter I will. You'd better look elsewhere as you won't be meeting me!"

Dodged a bullet but what a terrible attitude. I've not been doing this long but this is not the first time. Am I aggravating unneccesarily or is this common. Ironically, I would have booked her next week were it not for her email. Thats £150 she's not getting.

And the age of this miscreant??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

Any hint of an attitude, flakiness or any kind of of piss taking and I'm off and the WG goes onto my blacklist.

Fuck that bollocks, life's too short!

bigmanbigman

If they have any problems just move on

flagrunner

External Link/Members Only

Expected more from a 'mature' WG. Don't know why.

Offline lewisjones23

Offline NelsonH

Oh this kind of attitude is very common.

I think it's because they can't cope with an ordinary job, being managed, team-working etc.
So they wind up as a WG trying to get by financially.  They don't want to do it and so they are also usually bad at it.

Note I wrote WG not SP.  Because service is an idea that's missing.

James999

External Link/Members Only

Expected more from a 'mature' WG. Don't know why.

After years of being hammered by every Tom dick and Abdul they can become very jaded, and man haters  :manhater:

flagrunner

Scottish - explains it all

I've had similar attitude from an 'English Rose' based in the lake district. Maybe it's just a 'North' thing!

MichyBoy

Ignore and move on.

Have never had a response like that from the Yorkshire lasses I've emailed but find a lot don't reply to a polite AW email enquiring about availability on a specific date and time. Prefer to call and then might text if no answer, if no number is shown I'll email sometimes but generally they are usually a waste of time!

Offline lewisjones23

I've had similar attitude from an 'English Rose' based in the lake district. Maybe it's just a 'North' thing!

probably - large % of dickheads here in Liverpool

Offline two20

I’m guessing they get a fair amount of time wasters so have short fuses. It’s a bit weird though as you might have ended up a regular.

bigmanbigman

Offline Moby Dick

At least you got a response. Not the one you wanted, so move on.No point exacerbating it.
Perhaps she shouldn't have responded to your query about her profile  page at least until she was in a better mood. Makes her look unprofessional and puts me off.

bigmanbigman

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’m guessing they get a fair amount of time wasters so have short fuses. It’s a bit weird though as you might have ended up a regular.
I'm sure they do get a lot of time wasters but then again so do punters
I don't know what this guys AW feedback is like but a decent WG can easily look at the punters feedback and see if he has seen good / credible service providers and work out if he is genuine.
I see she has mainly positive reviews on here but the negative is for letting a punter down and not telling him then getting abusive when he gave her a Neutral on AW.

sean70

Prob on her period (unexpected) and pissed she can't earn any money so slipped in a "family matter"

Offline Honestperv

Terrible attitude. You were trying to do her a favour by reminding her what her profile said.

A lot of WGs are like this. They are largely in the game because they are shallow, dumb girls who want expensive handbags and shoes but are too lazy too work for it.

bigmanbigman

I texted a girl re her profile she replied when are you booking .i answered not today see replied never contact me anytime .super short fuse or what .

Offline hungrypunt

YUP, Ive had similar. I now Phrase it this way.

Hello miss slutty mcfucky, I see your profile caught my eye, and very nice it is too, it states your working between x and y, are your free for such a such a time and do you allow your back doors bein smashed,

Yours truely, big dick of dickshire

Offline munterhunter

For me this isn't rocket science. It's my money I chose how and who I spend it on. If I go to the trouble of reading a profile then sending a reasonable request for information or to make a booking and get any form of attitude in response I don't bother responding I just move on.
It's a bonus if I get a positive response from a wg during a punt but I'm there for my pleasure.
For me a first punt is usually 30 minutes if that goes well I'll do an hour or sometimes longer after I've had a few decent punts.
Some women do get jaded after a while some have an attitude from the start if I encounter that I simply move on

Offline shagmore

If they have a bad attitude, walk, or finish off. But let them know, also give negative review and post on here.

bigmanbigman

Easy to say but aw feed back is false or feed back only if booking not confirmed or none if a phone booking.