Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine xxx - Southgate Area ( North London )  (Read 458 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7579574) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Karim69

Link to profile - External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins

The comms:

The comms on her part are good as she answers the phone fairly quickly, can speak a good amount of English and will send a text over with a list of services and prices but after that it all starts to go downhill. I arranged a booking with her today during the afternoon all seemed good and I know she shares the same house with one of my regulars Regina, who i've always had good times with, so the indications all seemed to be positive at first.... how wrong was I.

The meet:

As soon as I arrived she promptly answered the door and I was let in to the house. First impressions her profile pics are very accurate and to be fair a very good looking Hungarian milf In front of me. We confirmed all the services that I was after, OWO, 69, sex in a few positions and she was smiling and seemed enthusiastic. She also confirmed her age to be 45, again she is very good looking but that's all there is to it.

After all the paperwork was exchanged, clothes off and the she began to give me a quick and I mean very quick OWO BJ, I asked her to continue but she began to rush the whole session, BJ must have lasted a few minutes if that... then I asked her to get in the 69 position so I could lick her and maybe even rim her but she positioned herself in such a way I could barely lick the top part of her pussy. I asked her to move down but nope she wasn't interested and bare in mind she had already put a condom on my cock, said she wouldn't do any more OWO in the 30mins session for £70.

So already a few negatives, then I asked if we could start having sex she said its all good and ok, then I get into the missionary position and suddenly she starts pushing my legs back so I'm further away from her and in a uncomfortable mish postion so in effect making it harder for me to penetrate her, she did this a few times so I couldn't get my full length in. I then asked her to change position to doggy as it might be better for both of us and again she starts complaining saying she doesn't do doggy in 30 mins sessions, more bollocks... she eventually said its fine to have sex in doggystyle but I had to be quick and finish as quickly as possible, only 15 mins had gone by at this stage and she still refused to acknowledge the time when I showed her how much time was left.

Jasmine then suggested a oily handjob to finish to this disaster punt and I said I don't really get turned on by handjobs alone so I suggested Doggy again as its the only comfortable position I could manage with her, she agreed but again wanted me to finish as quickly as possible, there was no chance I was going to enjoy this session and there wasn't any point in trying to, so I quickly finished got cleaned up and left the house, all in all only 21 mins had gone by.

Conclusion:

Jasmine is a good looking Hungarian milf but she just isn't worth the time or money, even at her competitive rates. She can be all smiles at first but this is very deceptive as her true nature comes out fairy quickly. Only a few minutes into the punt I could tell she wasn't bothered at all and I also tried to get some cash back and reduce the session to just 15 mins but again she refused. She does limited OWO BJs, doesn't do any kissing, limited or no 69, sex is very rushed in all positions and she basically wants you out of the door as soon as possible.... save your money lads, avoid this lady she just isn't worth all the hassle involved. If she's like this in a 30 min session imagine in a 60 min or longer punt... total waste of money, AVOID!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 08:50:30 pm by Karim69 »