Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany Real - Leeds  (Read 804 times)

5 review(s) for tiffany real (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

wolfmanx

Following on from the fantastic review mrfishyfoo gave recently, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188956.0 I decided I had to go check her out myself while she was still around.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Cost
£100 for 1hr

Comms
Very good. It was late, around 10:30pm and got a quick reply back to all txts and questions.

Venue
Was given postcode and road name which lead me to Kirkstall near the cinema.
Txt to say was there and then she rang to guide me in. Was a first for me and a little strange but got there in the end.
Is a terraced location, very quiet and seemed secure with place to park. The house was ok if a little shabby.

Details
Door opened and walked in to find Tiffany behind it wearing a tiny blue thong swimsuit. She looked fantastic and was pleased to say she is definitely the girl in the pictures as I checked out her ass as we went upstairs to confirm it.
She asked us to be a bit quiet as there was another girl in the house, her working partner who I was later told to be Ionna Rose. She asked if I wanted 2 girls but I only had the £100 on me. I didnt mind this at all.
I got the paper work out the way and she removed her swimsuit to reveal an amazing body. Slim but not skinny. An amazing arse and lovely pert tits.
I am a bit of a baby oil fiend and she got on the bed and I proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes slathering her from head to toe in the slippery oil.
We kissed but was not opened mouthed, I wasn't bothered about this as was having too much fun with the rest of her. I sucked her gorgeous tits and she sat on my face to enjoy her shaved pussy. I then asked her to return the favour and she gave me oral with a condom. It felt really good and I had to stop her before I went over the edge!
We fucked in missionary and then doggy where I finished off as it felt so good. The only slight issue was her hand holding my cock in place, perhaps to make sure condom was on? A little off putting and kind of felt it stopped me proper going for it but no biggie.
I showered and we had a little chat, her english is good. She says she is her another week.

Was a great experience with a gorgoeus girl, I would see her again, and perhaps her friend too.

Thanks for the heads up mrfishyfoo

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

So that's who her duo partner is/was. Might have to go for a dabble.

Was it OW by choice ??  :unknown: :unknown:

She tried the holding my cock thing with me but I wasn't having it so I gently moved her hand away and she let me give her a proper fucking. Think you could be right about her making sure you haven't taken the condom off as most Rommies will allow bareback, for a price, whereas this lass was vehemently opposed to it.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Both reviews tells me she’s FAF. Damn I wish she did DFK  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Maybe not :lol: :lol: :lol: as it seems I've already red carded her for messing me around when she was calling herself Isabelle Real.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187814.0

Offline stevedave

Maybe not :lol: :lol: :lol: as it seems I've already red carded her for messing me around when she was calling herself Isabelle Real.

She was, I noticed the name changed about a week ago.

stickman1980

I had comms with Isabelle Real too that just stopped but wasn't she in Bradford MrFf??  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I had comms with Isabelle Real too that just stopped but wasn't she in Bradford MrFf??  :unknown:

Now in Leeds apparently with Tiffany Real.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think I'll be giving the 3some a miss.

wolfmanx

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

Was it OW by choice ??  :unknown: :unknown:

She tried the holding my cock thing with me but I wasn't having it so I gently moved her hand away and she let me give her a proper fucking. Think you could be right about her making sure you haven't taken the condom off as most Rommies will allow bareback, for a price, whereas this lass was vehemently opposed to it.

Well when a seasoned veteran like you has such a glowing report it seemed foolish not to give it a go. With 0 AW feedback I wouldn't have done it.

Not my choice for OW. I asked her to suck and she went and got condom. I suppose I should have asked if can have without but when in the moment you go with things, same with the hand on cock, I should have moved it but didn't want things to be weird and was still enjoying it  :lol:

Her mate does look fit I should have asked to see her in person. I guess if you are round there and she offers then take it and there will be no booking drama.