Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Local Irish black beauty  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Greg05

External Link/Members Only

Local Irish black beauty? Has anybody had the pleasure? I recall she was knee deep in some fraud a number of years ago...

Offline Randall_graves

Aye, there was quite a lot of talk about her on here a while back. A search should turn that all up.

I personally was with her once, and I had a good experience. Incredible oral, fantastic body although her breasts aren't the greatest, but she makes up for it with a peach of an ass. Only slight issue for me was she seemed half-drunk, although it was a Saturday night and she did tell me she wasn't supposed to be working. I would probably go back.

Offline ibis543

Local Irish black beauty
is she black or mix race (black and white)

Offline Randall_graves

Black. The pics on her profile are real.

Offline Greg05

That  other thread had her face in them but then a ‘punter’ turned up and complained about it. Just wanting to hear from people who’ve been with her and whether it’s worth it or not.

Online belfastpunter

Unfortunately for this girl she trusted a punter with her real name. He took that trust and shoved it up her arse. Tracked down her social media account and a local news story, then exposed her on this forum along with private face pics.
As for her crime she clocked up about £2000 on her boyfriend’s credit card after they split up.
Someone did complain on the other thread but they were savaged by other members.
I had been a bit of a digital stalker, and to be honest quite turned on by the vulnerable girl exploitation back story so it would be a bit hypocritical of me to start to white knight on the subject.
I was dead keen to see her when it was £60-£70. But the £80 puts her in the same price range as some of the best. So it’s a no from me.

Offline Bryan11

Agree. She was outed here and that was a bad thing
This whole game is about discretion and Anomiety (can’t spell)

Iv net her twice and both Times were awesome
Tho one time I booked in for an hour but she could only see me for half an hour as she had another booking. I had to leave with balls full

Def one of the best looking girls around