Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inked Hayley - Belfast  (Read 2228 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4946550) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Soulsparc

https://www.adultwork.com/4946550

Seen Hayley a couple of months ago. She had an offer on of £65 for thirty minutes. Meeting took place in titanic quarter. Nice apartment.

Met Hayley downstairs and she took me up to the room. Looks wise I'd say 6.5/10. Her body is a bit thicker than her pics suggest but I like that. She went to get changed while I had a quick shower. Came out of the bathroom and she was dressed in a nice outfit and stockings. Straight down to business with some excellent deep FK. I then sucked on her boobs for a good five minutes. She has lovely boobs with nice nipples. She then proceeded to some owo. Great techniques! She switches from gentle and soft to deep throat and hard!

We had spoken beforehand about squirting and so we moved on to this. She lay down on the bed and pulled her legs back and I then moved in! She loves three or four fingers in and out really fast. She squirted for Ireland! Spent a good ten minutes doing that before I had to stop as I thought my arm was going to fall off! Finished off with her on top for 5 minutes before I finished cumming inside her in doggie.

All in all a good punt. I would recommend. She's a lovely girl as well. Very friendly and really seems to enjoy herself. However, she now charges £80 for a squirting session! No way I'd pay that! Would be interested in going back for anal though.

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Soulsparc. We are expecting another two great reviews tomorrow!  :thumbsup:

Offline SN5

I was speaking to her recently, she seems lovely. Put off by the big charge for squirting though.