Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteNaughtyCassie - Canada Water - The Gamble paid off  (Read 2035 times)

20 review(s) for NaughtyKasandra69 (13 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only

As usual the urge after work took over me and I decided to take another punt. After looking at my Hot List and seeing who was and was not available, I took the punt on Cassie. She previously worked under another name of Kassandra and had mixed reviews. Negative reviews highlighted her been disinterested. I knew I was taking a chance but went ahead with the punt anyway.

Comms - Quite good with Cassie saying her hours of work and her availability for the day. We agreed price, time and services to be included. Comms quite good when approaching the venue with her sending me postcode, number of flat, floor where the flat was and name of building.

Location - Council Tower Block near Canada Water station. Easy to find. I had no worries when walking there, as I previously lived in Peckham and the area is becoming more and more gentrified. Bedroom was tidy and warm. In Summary, neither flat, room nor area were off putting. Overall discreet with no nosey neighbours around.

Girl - Definitely the girl on the profile with matching tattoos. I'd describe her as a Tattooed Rock Chick with that style definitely doing it for me. Polish accent but fluent in English and chatty (once I came in the bag). Curvaceous Figure and looked good once the clothes came off. Cassie has been reviewed before, but under a different name - Kassandra. Those reviews have been mixed, with one punter saying she was drunk when they met her. I didn't see any alcohol or Cassie under the influence during our meet today.

Meet - pressed the flat number, used the lift (13th floor) and Cassie was hiding behind the door. Went into the room, gave her my pictures of the queen and we got down to it. Got my clothes off, sat on the edge of the bed and told Cassie to slowly remove her clothing (wearing a fish net outfit) with tits visible. Had my cock in my hand, slowly wanking it to work myself up. Cassie approached me as I lay down and sat on my face. She then started grinding her pussy up and down while I was licking her clit. Groans could be heard from her as I licked. This continued for a while, until she got off my face, laid down and caught her breath. After a few seconds, Cassie went down on me and gave, me what I consider the sloppiest blow job I have ever received. Cassie has this technique of covering my head with saliva and licking all over my head and rim of my cock head. It was different and I liked it.

After around 5 minutes of this, the wank and blowjob, had worked me up so much that I wanted to fuck. Dom went on and I started on Mish. Tits were felt up and sucked whilst I fucked her. Both tits are pierced. Continued until I wanted to fuck her from behind. I do love a good pair of tits but I'm definitely an ass man. Cassie got on all fours, and I did her from behind. Cassie is far better in Doggy than in Mish and can take a pounding. After two minutes I shot my load and said job well done to Cassie (usually find it difficult to cum). As I can only cum once in a hour, we spent the remaining time chatting. As stated before, she's a good chatter and much to my surprise, she's not into Rock music!

Overall it was a good punt and I was happy to (literally) take the punt. She has worked under a different name and has mixed reviews. This punt was a gamble but the gamble paid off and I'd definitely visit again. For me, punting is about experiencing a variety of women in terms of age, size, race, ethnicity etc. Cassie due to her exquisite look (tattoos which say confident and assertive) definitely was something I hadn't experienced before and was worth the visit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP.

Used to be friends and duo with Pakistani/ Brazlian Jessica (still active, mostly camming, profile moves about) - sadly I never booked.

I hope Cassie is doing better these days, although not sure why she needs to wear so much makeup...probably as good looking without  :unknown:

I am assuming she stayed throughout Brexit and never went back home.

p.s.

Jessica's latest profile:

Sarah_Petite

(notice she has listed bareback, of course in attempt to increase hits to her page)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 08:37:08 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline JO6688

Thanks for your review OP.

Used to be friends and duo with Pakistani/ Brazlian Jessica (still active, mostly camming, profile moves about) - sadly I never booked.

I hope Cassie is doing better these days, although not sure why she needs to wear so much makeup...probably as good looking without  :unknown:

I am assuming she stayed throughout Brexit and never went back home.

p.s.

Jessica's latest profile:

Sarah_Petite

(notice she has listed bareback, of course in attempt to increase hits to her page)

She came across as someone who is doing well, when I saw her two weeks ago. Her Brazilian Mate.....is that the girl who used to request donations for Animal Charities?

Offline pepsicolaboy

She came across as someone who is doing well, when I saw her two weeks ago. Her Brazilian Mate.....is that the girl who used to request donations for Animal Charities?

No idea  :unknown:, was a Forum darling some years back (ive seen her and provided a good service level), but fell off radar and come back as a web cammer who occassionally meets IIRC.

Also came back and decided she no longer does owo  :dash:

:hi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 06:50:56 pm by pepsicolaboy »