Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ansi - Diva (St.James Park) - Meh  (Read 419 times)

Offline caesarhomer20220

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms
The meet happened in late Dec 2023.  Easily arranged via Telegram with Diva.  Professional handling by the agent and a quick confirmation.

The Venue
A house near St James Park station.  It was occupied by 4 Ukranean girls and she had a cozy room on the top floor with decent heat.  The bathroom next to the room was also spacious and clean with a thick towel provided.

Price - Paid £300 for 60 minutes and 50 extra for CIF

The girl

Very young and nubile.  The pictures on Diva are representative but photoshopped.  Her skin in real life is blemished and has a lot of acne and spots.  Claimed she was 19 and did look like a teenager.

She is very Curvy with a few extra pounds which is just my type - Very heavy and big natural breasts that were at least D cup.  They were unfortunately slightly saggy and she has big inverted nipples and areola.  I personally found her to be pretty despite the blemishes in her skin.  Fluent English and looked great in her red lingerie set

After paperwork was sorted in the bedroom and a shower next door,

The Action

I found her to be quite reserved and needed prompting.  Only LFK was provided and things improved when she started giving OWO.  Clearly inexperienced but took on instructions well and could go quite deep.  She was quite an enthusiastic cocksucker which was the highlight of the session.

Rubber on and moved on to the main course.  Started with mish and moved to doggie.  I had a bit of a shocker and did not last more than a few minutes and came inside the condom even after paying extra for CIF.

She offered a second round but I was not up for it and opted to leave.  At that point, she even offered to refund the 50 for the CIF but it was around Christmas so I asked her to keep it. 

Would I return?

Probably not.  I would rate it as a solid neutral.  She was easy to talk to and someone I personally find attractive.  However, as mentioned, she is a bit reserved when it comes to the action and inexperienced. 

Offline NotThe

Diva girls are too much hit or miss for me.
My new year resolution was to only book a Diva girl if she is well reviewed here (not by those who review only Diva, that seems super dodgy) and/or she has videos (doctoring a video is much harder than photoshopping a photo)