Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara model - Paddington- round two pushing the limits  (Read 2126 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7473422) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Hardman123

External Link/Members Only

£170/1 hour incall.

So I saw Sara not long ago as an outcall. I reviewed her positively but having read some of the follow up reviews I felt maybe my experience is tainted by how hot she looks and maybe I was simping. Thought I’d give her another go but this time assert my needs and wants on her and see how it goes.

Arranged via text again at short notice. Surprised she is always available considering her looks and price point. Flat in Paddington area. nice pad. Didn’t use bathroom facilities so can’t comment.

I didn’t actually make any requests for services via text as had seen her before. She did request a pic the same as last time and I sent her a disappearing one again which made her chuckle.

Greeted on time and she opened the door in exquisite lingerie and heels.greeted with a nice hug and kiss in the lips. Went into the room. Exchanged British pleasantries and stripped off as I do. She sat on my and I had the best punt I’ve ever had.

I had full on DFK with tongue with no pulling away and turning of the face. Amazing oral without which lasted an eternity and lots of positions. And sex with protection in multiple positions. She usually has a two pop limit but I went three times.

I even got CIM on my last pop without paying for it. I was a gentleman throughout but in doing so threw her around that room like a ragdoll. She always so receptive and responded perfectly. Lots of dirty talk which felt natural and we even cracked up at the cringe sometimes.

Honestly difficult to say why other had a mediocre experience. I did query why she asks for pictures (does she discriminate against certain races/ages ect)

She said she was very selective and if she didn’t like your face or tone she refuses. She said she sees max 5 punters a day and was happy this way.

As mentioned in previous posts she has an on off work schedule where she travels ‘home’ for a few months before returning.

Got some of her socials (volunteered) and left a happy and exhausted man.

Offline NotThe

Did she ask for a face picture when you made the booking? For me that would be a deal breaker

Online Hardman123

Did she ask for a face picture when you made the booking? For me that would be a deal breaker

She did