Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Desirè 11 Ken  (Read 2581 times)

Offline LarryLA53

I'll make this quick because the event itself was simply worthless. It's £200 for the hour but I got 42 minutes of massage which could not possibly be considered erotic. I had asked for b2b nude leading to a fuck, to which I got the standard ok baby response. I have to start acknowledging to myself that that is translated as I don't know what you're talking about.
She's big btw, but nowhere close to 11 inches. She kisses, but if your sister kissed you on the lips, this is what it would be like. Gave her the money and lay down on my stomach. Never nude at anytime. Panties off but her pegnoir and her bra stayed on. Sat to the side of me, paid no attention to my dick, my butt or my nipples. However peculiar I might be sexually I'm going out on a limb and I'm gonna say that overwhelmingly those are primary spots. And the fact that I moved her hands to those areas 3 or 4 times should've been a clue. Spent most of the 42 minutes choosing music and at 3:32pm, 42 minutes ater arriving at her door, she told me we have to stop, that's the end of your time. Let her know my displeasure,  dressed and left. Would obviously not return.
A really shit experience.
Her number is 07459012086

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

So what are the contact details for this one? Got a weblink?

Offline LarryLA53

Sorry. Never get that to work. Hence the number and the pic. She's on Birchplace. Search either the name or huge. That should find her.
Apologies

Offline scutty brown

Offline Dark Vader

Sorry. Never get that to work.
Are you doing this on your phone or PC?

Online SonofAJohn

External Link/Members Only
Is this her?
Just copy the URL on your phone when on their profile

Offline Dark Vader

Phone
I'm sure the other phoners on here will be able to teach you how to post a link.

Offline charliepie

That dong is some size however many inches it is!

Offline scutty brown

That thing is crazy!!

It's just fucked up photoshop
Look at the length of the arm and the size of the hand and fingers on the bannister in the first photo. Stretched and magnified

Offline Hotdogboy88

It's just fucked up photoshop
Look at the length of the arm and the size of the hand and fingers on the bannister in the first photo. Stretched and magnified

Not saying it’s no shopped. But I’ve had cocks in my hand that look like that. Both hands round them from the base and stick sticking out at the end.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

could be saline injection too for the photo opporrunity.

Offline LarryLA53

No. No saline. 8 inches, around 20 cms at best. If it looks like photoshop and quacks like photoshop it's not 11 inches. In my case I didn't even get 8 inches worth.