Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishamina - Did not Happen  (Read 1157 times)

Offline twinturbo

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just started punting again since Lock down number 1, so have a couple reviews to catch up on

Not a review, but more of info if you like

Was searching through, profile caught my eye, Green light was on, pictures look good so thought why not.

Anyhow long story short i didn't feel a good vibe in her text so decided to leave it. If her attitude is like this now what would be like if i go head, but anyhow YMMV so you never know

This is how the convo went:

Me: Hi, just checking if you are available for 15 mins booking in the next hour
Her: yeah
Me: Ok great, could you send me a postcode please?
Her: Bow
Me: Whats nearest station or preferably could you send me a more accurate postcode so i can work out how long it will take me and i can let you know my ETA
Her: Bow
Her: Like
Her: I
Her: Said

There is 2 stations in Bow, not far apart but still would be good to know in which end i should be heading to. At this point i decided to think with my brain instead of my dick and did not reply back

Services
None

Price/Duration
would of been £80 / 15 mins

Comms
Prompt reply but in my opinion rude

Appearance:
Pics look good, but cant comment as did not meet

The meeting:
N/A

Positives
N/A

Negatives
Came across rude in my opinion

Conclusion
N/A

Would I return?
Still tempted to, maybe i just caught her on a bad day

Recommend?
Would be interested if anyone else has spotted her and what your views are?

Offline RAJEC

Not sure it constitutes a review if a booking was not actually confirmed…?

Offline PLeisure

Not sure it constitutes a review if a booking was not actually confirmed…?

Not a review, but more of info if you like

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Would be interested if anyone else has spotted her and what your views are?

Offline PLeisure

OP, thanks for posting your experience; saves others the potential for disappointment.

The review counter is faulty but if you click on the link showing under your OP (''0 review(s) found for the service provider), it will take you to all other reviews of her.

Hope that your next adventure puts things back on track  :hi:

Offline twinturbo

OP, thanks for posting your experience; saves others the potential for disappointment.

The review counter is faulty but if you click on the link showing under your OP (''0 review(s) found for the service provider), it will take you to all other reviews of her.

Hope that your next adventure puts things back on track  :hi:

Thank you PLeisure!

Learn something new everyday.

So reading through other reviews she has been around a while and i was right she does have a bit of a attitude problem. Off my hotlist she goes!

Offline OnlyTheBest

What a shame, I really like the look of this chick

Offline enoahballard

these were her old profiles https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223386.msg2268701#msg2268701
it looks like she's gotten a crazy amount of lip fillers and ass surgery since then.
tbh even though she is rude and often cancels, it used to be that if you did manage to catch her then she offered a great , filthy ddlg service. I haven't seen her for a couple of years though.

Offline WAP

+1 review coming within the next few days