Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS BELLA MARINA, Paddington  (Read 11015 times)

Offline MMab69

TS review so if not your thing keep on moving on
I met Bella in April  and we agreed on a price of £100 for 30 mins. She does initially quote higher prices I think 120/170

The person 9/10
As in the ads very fit and pretty girl . Speaks passable English and is a good conversationalist. The pictures are a fair reflecton of her. She isn't one of those typcial big ass brazillian types - for me her figure is right up my street.
External Link/Members Only

Comms -  8/10 Easily made and sorted by text.

Venue  10/10 - a lush apartment

The meet :
I went with the flow which is the way i tend to roll with most TS although I am thinking that with some TS it pays sometimes to specify exactly what you want before the meet - have seen enough horror stories of other TS meets going pear shaped.   I never got that feeling with her so maybe i was lucky.   With her everything was on offer light kissing , dfk , we switched posiiton as she is versatile but i never got the dom vibe from her. Has a nice thick cock Id say it was maybe 7.5 inches she didn't have a problem getting and keeping it hard but in our meet i ended up taking the lead so didn't stay long as a bottom and switched to topping her . First in doggy position and then missionary . She was quite enthusiastic and i never got the feeling of being rushed although i felt that it was asking a lot to cram in a versatile meet all in 30minutes and i didn't want her to tell me my time was up . I felt the moaning from her was a bit false but I'd rather have that than a limp fish so cannot complain.
When we finished we had decent conversation about where she was going next She offered me a bottle of water and the use of her shower. .

Would i go back again - Yes but I'd probably arrange for a 1 hour meeting rather than a 30 minute one. Also I'd say she is well worth the £170 she initially quotes. Looks wise , demenour and apartment are all spot on.

Offline ichigo00

Thanks for the reviews.
She is in my wish list!

Offline Sebstyles7

Definitely on my HL. Looks great, good reviews, nice and tall and versatile. Sounds like a fun meet but accessing from Holland at the mo.

Offline calzone

Good review, she's at the top of my hotlist but doesn't seem to be around at the moment, I've been trying to book her for a week now.

Patience seems to be the name of the game, hopefully I'll get a meet with her soon.

Offline Sebstyles7

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 10:18:56 am by Sebstyles7 »

Offline Ivor Hunch

ooohhh..... now that is intereseting.

Offline ptt67

I'm not a fan of the video currently showing on her BP page - extremely masculine facial features!

Online EDSPIC

Offline Sebstyles7

I'm not a fan of the video currently showing on her BP page - extremely masculine facial features!

Some of the photos on her website do too.  Definitely not the most feminine TS out there but service is meant to be excellent based on all the reviews I've read.

Offline TheMagnet

It is Bella, she's definitely back!  :)

I've probably seen her more than 10 times and she's easily in my top 5 best TS punts ever.

She's absolutely brilliant.  DFKs like she's your GF, trully versatile and super friendly.

Last time I saw her, I came, she took the rubber off and sucked all the cum off my dick.  Damn it was mind blowing...

Online EDSPIC

Damn, she's been on my radar for a long time. Thanks to you I'll have to go see her now  :diablo:

Offline Ivor Hunch

used to have AW profile-

if someone wants to link this to previous reviews.

when i saw her in 2021 she looked quite a bit more masculine than the very glam photos- from the BP clip it looks as though that is a fortiori the case now.

It remains the case that hers is the only cock I have seen cum irl.  A state of affairs that needs to be corrected.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 12:58:38 pm by Ivor Hunch »

Offline cuteinchelsea

Would you say her cock is girthy?

Offline cuteinchelsea

used to have AW profile-

if someone wants to link this to previous reviews.

when i saw her in 2021 she looked quite a bit more masculine than the very glam photos- from the BP clip it looks as though that is a fortiori the case now.

It remains the case that hers is the only cock I have seen cum irl.  A state of affairs that needs to be corrected.

You haven't lived until you've a trans girl cum in your mouth and then you swallow it all  :yahoo:

Offline Ivor Hunch

Not particularly.  No clear recollection tbh.

Online EDSPIC

Check out her OF, few pics and vids of her wand there, it's a nice size IMO nothing too girthy.