Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Op TS From Naked Attraction  (Read 11691 times)

Online jeanphillipe

Id call her a woman, but shes not a woman.

But considering the lengths shes gone to i would say she should be considered a woman in practical purposes ie toilet use, prison etc .

But yes biolgically she is still a man.

Should have mentioned on her page she is post op tho

Oh and i would tap that though , looks hot.

Edit:

On second opinion after looking at press pics i changed my mind. 

Sorry tried to edit , ended up double posting. I ballsed that up :lol:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:10:41 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline CheeseBoard

In Thailand, they bang the ladyboys up with men in prison. Doesnt matter how femine you look or if you've had bits removed / reassigned (I think).

I guess it depends on where you are and the way that country views you from a legal standpoint.

Hypothetically, which prison would she end up getting put in (if she was in Thailand and did something that warranted prison of course)

My money would be a male prison
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:52:19 pm by CheeseBoard »

Offline winkywanky

In Thailand, they bang the ladyboys up with men in prison. Doesnt matter how femine you look or if you've had bits removed / reassigned (I think).

I guess it depends on where you are and the way that country views you from a legal standpoint.

Hypothetically, which prison would she end up getting put in (if she was in Thailand and did something that warranted prison of course)

My money would be a male prison

Wow. I'm shocked at that. In a country where there are so many Trans, and I'd have thought they were accepted by the vast majority there?

Joking aside, perhaps having Trans girls and guys in the same prison might 'work' in some way, and relieve some of the frustration of prison life. But you have to imagine there would be a LOT of sexual abuse going on too  :unknown:.

Offline Matrix

Offline winkywanky

Always a risk Matrix. If you still have a functioning penis and 'male urges'.

I guess it goes to show that each case should be taken on its own merits.

Also worth noting that you don't need a cock to sexually abuse someone, and being Trans means you may be more at risk of being on the receiving end of abuse.

Offline Matrix

Always a risk Matrix. If you still have a functioning penis and 'male urges'.

I guess it goes to show that each case should be taken on its own merits.

Also worth noting that you don't need a cock to sexually abuse someone, and being Trans means you may be more at risk of being on the receiving end of abuse.

Tell that to the raped women in womens prisons.

Offline winkywanky

Tell that to the raped women in womens prisons.

I could just as easily say tell that to the MtoF Trans women who'll get raped in male prisons.

Like I say, there's no 'easy' solution, and every case should be taken on its merits.

Unless you simply think that a Trans woman should have to take whatever comes their way in a male prison?

Offline Matrix

I could just as easily say tell that to the MtoF Trans women who'll get raped in male prisons.

Like I say, there's no 'easy' solution, and every case should be taken on its merits.

Unless you simply think that a Trans woman should have to take whatever comes their way in a male prison?

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that, but I expect this level of debate on subjects like this, these days.  Although I expected better from you. 

I think everyone would rather serve time in a female jail. Your preference of gender has no bearing on justice and shouldn't either.

Men (biological men) get raped in male prisons too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:29:22 pm by Matrix »

Offline winkywanky

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that, but I expect this level of debate on subjects like this, these days.  Although I expected better from you. 

I think everyone would rather serve time in a female jail. Your preference of gender has no bearing on justice and shouldn't either.

Men (biological men) get raped in male prisons too.

A bit shocked to see you resorting to playing that card Matrix, perhaps you need to grow up a little. FFS  :rolleyes:.

Offline Matrix

A bit shocked to see you resorting to playing that card Matrix, perhaps you need to grow up a little. FFS  :rolleyes:.

Your the only one "playing cards" around here.  You know fine well you're out of order with that crap.

I could easily fire that right back at you with some straw-man nonsense also, but you've shown that you can't have a civil debate on the subject without mud slinging, so you're done. Perhaps remember that the next time you attempt to put words in my mouth, however clumsily.

Offline winkywanky

Your the only one "playing cards" around here.  You know fine well you're out of order with that crap.

I could easily fire that right back at you with some straw-man nonsense also, but you've shown that you can't have a civil debate on the subject without mud slinging, so you're done. Perhaps remember that the next time you attempt to put words in my mouth, however clumsily.

I'm a fucking idiot and you expected better of me?  :lol:

I respectfully put my POV forward and then you call me a fucking idiot.

In my book, that makes you a complete cunt. So why don't you fuck off you imbecile, if you can't have a civilised discussion. Go on, just fuck right off. Fucking ignorant twat  :hi:.

Offline Matrix

I'm a fucking idiot and you expected better of me?  :lol:

I respectfully put my POV forward and then you call me a fucking idiot.

In my book, that makes you a complete cunt. So why don't you fuck off you imbecile, if you can't have a civilised discussion. Go on, just fuck right off. Fucking ignorant twat  :hi:.

You clearly can't read. Do try to keep it civil though. I know you find it difficult on particular topics.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:47:21 pm by Matrix »

Offline winkywanky

You clearly can't read. Do try to keep it civil though. I know you find it difficult on particular topics.

OK, exactly what words did I put in your mouth?

Or in what other way did I earn the moniker fucking idiot?

Offline winkywanky

Ah OK, it'll be this:

You think that's me putting words into your mouth?  :lol:

Are you so fucking thick that you can't understand the point I'm making, which is that simply putting Trans women in a male jail would be potentially just as dangerous as indiscriminately putting them in female prisons? Infact, I would say more so.

I never thought you were that thick. Perhaps you're the one who needs to learn how to read. Jeezus.

Offline Matrix

OK, exactly what words did I put in your mouth?

Or in what other way did I earn the moniker fucking idiot?

"You'd" as in "you would". If you actually think that I think "
" this, then you've definitely earned that moniker.   

Unable to play the ball so for some inexplicable reason so you resort to this shite.

Cheerio. 

Some great advice;
perhaps you need to grow up a little. FFS  :rolleyes:.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:56:12 pm by Matrix »

Offline winkywanky

It's called turning the argument on its head to gain a different perspective  :dash:.

I don't know why I bothered engaging you further Matrix, just fuck off  :hi:.

Offline Matrix

It's called turning the argument on its head to gain a different perspective  :dash:.

I don't know why I bothered engaging you further Matrix, just fuck off  :hi:.

Another excellent point.  Well made.

I don't think for one moment you think Biological female women, should take whatever comes to them in prison and wouldn't dare to suggest such a thing, but then again, I'm not a fucking idiot.  :crazy:

Offline 1980Tam

This threads getting some mileage .

Offline FBman78

This threads getting some mileage .

FFS think this started from my reply so sorry to all the blouses on here that just cannot accept everyone has a different opinion on the topic, however this particular s.p. is falsely advertising a service that could have grave repercussions.

Offline Bru1901

So own up

Whos seen her

Must be someone

Online Name Not Found

So own up

Whos seen her

Must be someone

I'm sure if someone has seen her and wants it to be known about they will manage just fine without your prompting  :unknown:

Offline David1970

So own up

Whos seen her

Must be someone

You seem interested in her so why not take one for the team and review her?

Offline Courtney

So own up

Whos seen her

Must be someone

…get in there BendOverBenson, let us know how you get on. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline JackLad

So own up

Whos seen her

Must be someone

I’ve no issue admitting I’d probably have a bash if it wasn’t for the news articles. Seems potentially a bit nutty even for my tastes

Offline Bru1901

I’ve no issue admitting I’d probably have a bash if it wasn’t for the news articles. Seems potentially a bit nutty even for my tastes

News articles?

Offline Bru1901

…get in there BendOverBenson, let us know how you get on. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Ill wait for your review

Offline Bru1901

I'm sure if someone has seen her and wants it to be known about they will manage just fine without your prompting  :unknown:

Get in there befire courtney

Offline JackLad

News articles?

Yeah, if you google “Glasgow naked attraction trans” or words to that effect you’ll get a few hits.