Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Groningen - Baan Thai  (Read 337 times)

Offline Beerbikebass

External Link/Members Only

2 days work in Goningen and as a nearly Christmas decided to treat myself. get a bit extra for working abroad so  I spent it wisely I felt !

Groningen does have a small RLD but fancied a massage. Found Baan Thai via a quick google search.

located on a busy street, door was ajar was out of site pretty quickly if that's a concern. Once in the hallway, rang the bell and was invited upstairs.

Was welcomed in (as often the case in the NL English spoken) and given a menu of prices (see rooms page on website).

Available girls then all lined up. Not a bad selection at all and was quite hard to choose. Picked a slim lady around 30 who's accent meant I kept missing her name. sorry.

Anyway, up some more stairs. (again as is often the case in the NL they were steep and narrow) and taken into a warm comfortable room. Told to undress and handed a towel for a shower, which I took solo.

on return lay on mat on floor and lady stripped off immediately and gave a pretty good massage. At some point about half way in it become more sensual and a nice B2B followed. Was asked to turn over for more B2B and invited to explore ladies body which naturally I did. All good fun and was finished off with a nice hand job.

Was invited to take another shower, lady said "solo sorry " but no great problem.

got my full hour with a friendly lady who delivered a good massage and a nice sensual b2B and ending.

What was nice was that I paid up front, €75 all in, so no interruption between massage and naughty bit which was nice. Even with rubbish exchange rate I reckon excellent VFM.

Annoyingly Brexit may put a stop to all this for me as company is relocating permanently to EU in March. So no more freebie trips to Valencia, Groningen etc . may still get one to Berlin in beforehand though