Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLACK, MIXED RACE HOTTIE THREAD...  (Read 389891 times)

Offline Ozy84

Gents, have done a quick search this morning and cannot find another thread like this.

The closest is the bum/arse thread started by punther  however this is mainly full with latino's.

If there is another thread like it can somebody bump?

If not then please feel free to post all old and new black/mixed race wg recommendations.

Its been years since my last punt with a black girl, im a complete novice, and im keen as i guess others are to add some variety.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:09:55 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Sunny

I started this not sure if you're into mature black women https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157927.msg1714810#msg1714810

I never used to like black women but now I can't get enough.

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the reply. I did come across this thread however thought the subject/title would limit responses to only mature.

Why didnt you like them and why cant you get enough of them now? If you dont mind me asking..

Offline peter purves

There were a few but not many threads  in the past, but no harm in creating another one to generate interest

1.  Looking for mixed skin black girls

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116482.msg1341765#msg1341765

2. Black Girls or mixed race

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150457.msg1644421#msg1644421

3. Ebony/black girls

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148054.msg1623657#msg1623657

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sunny

I've got my eye on Kazzandra23 External Link/Members Only but just saw her verification photo and unsure if she's a post op External Link/Members Only

What do you think?

Offline Ozy84

I've got my eye on Kazzandra23 External Link/Members Only but just saw her verification photo and unsure if she's a post op External Link/Members Only

What do you think?

Are you feeling alright?

Offline Ozy84

There were a few but not many threads  in the past, but no harm in creating another one to generate interest

3. Ebony/black girls

Thanks PP.

All 3 threads have very little real recommendations so yes perhaps another dedicated one may get everyones minds moving.

Are black girls not as popluar as whites/asians/ee's etc? Or are there just not many of them about, a bit like muslim wg's?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thanks PP.

All 3 threads have very little real recommendations so yes perhaps another dedicated one may get everyones minds moving.

Are black girls not as popluar as whites/asians/ee's etc? Or are there just not many of them about, a bit like muslim wg's?

There are plenty of ebonys about, this forum doesn't have a huge emphasis on race from what I've seen. Service, looks, physical construction and price seem to be more important than race here.

Offline Ozy84

There are plenty of ebonys about, this forum doesn't have a huge emphasis on race from what I've seen. Service, looks, physical construction and price seem to be more important than race here.

A quick search on aw today and there were not very many.

Offline Sunny

Are you feeling alright?

Seriously looking at her pics she looks like she's had a boob job, has a 6 pack.

Offline Steve57

If anyone likes a slim, mixed race girl what about Abellaxo (aka Ana Luiza).
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Several photos of her on UKE.

fredpunter

What do you think?

Not necessarily post op ... could still be pre-op  :scare:

Offline stampjones

Nice idea Ozy - hopefully it gets some info as its very hard to find any decent girls of this type just now. It's literally been years since I saw one that I liked and wasnt priced in the insanity bracket

Offline tantric talents

3. Ebony/black girls

This is useful but I notice they don't get updated or bumped very often.

There is of course a bit of interest on the Brazilian theme, many of which are mixed race but rarely is that detail mentioned.

Offline Jerboa

What do you think?

No wonder the card is covering her/his neck!  :scare:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ozy84

Nice idea Ozy - hopefully it gets some info as its very hard to find any decent girls of this type just now. It's literally been years since I saw one that I liked and wasnt priced in the insanity bracket

Thanks. Thought there may be some others out there like me. I will make an effort to try and come across a good un.

GLM says theres loads out there so maybe he can input some links for us to toftt.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 02:34:09 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thanks. Thought there may be some others out there like me. I will make an effort to try and come across a good un.

GLM says theres loads out there so maybe he can input some links for us to toftt.

I'll have a butchers and put up some links

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Although neither of the 2 I've posted have face pics I'd vouch for both of there faces as being very attractive

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Lolly pop

Haven't seen her so can't comment on the face but her body speaks for itself

Offline Silver Birch

Lolly pop

Haven't seen her so can't comment on the face but her body speaks for itself

This body ticks my boxes. Shame the profile has gone already.

Offline tantric talents

I see a couple of these are charging £200 ph and not even offering cim.
Seems a bit ott to me. Do they think they have golden pussies? :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

I see a couple of these are charging £200 ph and not even offering cim.
Seems a bit ott to me. Do they think they have golden pussies? :unknown:

This is what i mean TT, i know GLM says its not a race thing, i think it is. Bit like how the japanese are few and far between and the one you may see will charge the earth.

Offline Ozy84

GLM respect for the links/recommendations  :drinks:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

This is what i mean TT, i know GLM says its not a race thing, i think it is. Bit like how the japanese are few and far between and the one you may see will charge the earth.

I've never had an issue finding Ebonys and I'll share any I find in this thread. As for prices there are loads of factors that go into that and as punters we ultimately decide to pay the rate or not and that's our power in this hobby.

As black people are roughly 5% of the population and if you assume the punting world is a microcosm of that only 1 in 20 girls will be ebonys so there will always be less around.

Offline peter purves

As black people are roughly 5% of the population and if you assume the punting world is a microcosm of that only 1 in 20 girls will be ebonys so there will always be less around.

Think the population figure is way smaller than that for England/Scotland/Wales

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Think the population figure is way smaller than that for England/Scotland/Wales

I wouldn't be surprised PP, given the stats I believe we have a decent number of ebonies around.

fredpunter

She has the Daddy issues look about her

She looks nice but ...
Can only book by text but no phone number shown
Her 1 aw feedback is from a geezer who's own feedback looms dodgy ... including one from a lass who says he's 400 miles away but contacted her just to suggest leaving feedback for each other... would be interested to hear if she's genuine but I have my doubts

Offline peter purves

I wouldn't be surprised PP, given the stats I believe we have a decent number of ebonies around.

Personally, I think the perception I have (as opposed to the facts) is that the number of Black WGs are limited but then I am greedy  :P.

I think being in London (where perhaps the majority of Blacks resides) makes it a little easier for us, probably even less as you leave out of London

Offline dami3n

She has the Daddy issues look about her

recognize the piercings. was offering incalls in Leyton last month as xVanessaBluex I believe. messed me about after a confirmed booking (i turned up at the station no answer for 30 minutes so aborted, profile said 'retiring' and disappeared shortly

She looks nice but ...
Can only book by text but no phone number shown
Her 1 aw feedback is from a geezer who's own feedback looms dodgy ... including one from a lass who says he's 400 miles away but contacted her just to suggest leaving feedback for each other... would be interested to hear if she's genuine but I have my doubts
phony feedback, and like you say I'm 100% the punter is feedback trader (why the fuck does anyone need to boost feedback with WG's they haven't met :unknown:) guy is a special case and  feedback is well dodgy.

genuine feedback is not exactly hard to come by

Offline Gentlelovemaking

The page reads like an agency/pimp so not sure I'd trust it. Wouldnt mind having a go with the slim one on her own though

Yeah I agree the slim one is much better than the other girl

Offline Asiansensation888

Anybody tried either one of these 2 Latinas?
BIG ASSES. Very tempting.

AND
CROSS REFERENCE External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Anybody tried either one of these 2 Latinas?
BIG ASSES. Very tempting.

AND
CROSS REFERENCE External Link/Members Only

I think Pumps may of seen the second one, and the first one has been seen multiple times by GLM

Offline drwho

Good thread

My ebony favourite has recently returned to London.
I was lucky enough to have an hour with her last night.
She's still looking for a working flat so this was at a hotel.

Vfm, easy to talk to. Feels like visiting a friend rather than a business transaction

I can see I'll have to get round to writing a proper review of her when I get a chance.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I think Pumps may of seen the second one, and the first one has been seen multiple times by GLM

I've seen her multiple times as BM has said, I get a good service from her but from her other review I'd say it's best you go with the pump and dump option.

She is a lot prettier in person than her pictures suggest.

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only]https://www.adultwork.com/1870802[/url]

I can see I'll have to get round to writing a proper review of her when I get a chance.
Please do. I was thinking of seeing her but oral with, no cim, unshaven, unreliable according to the one only review here.
Some balance needed perhaps if I am to be persuaded  :unknown:

1 review(s) found for NomadicKandy linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Asiansensation888

I've seen her multiple times as BM has said, I get a good service from her but from her other review I'd say it's best you go with the pump and dump option.

She is a lot prettier in person than her pictures suggest.

Thanks for the feedback! As I'm pretty new to this forum, could you tell me what a pump and dump is?

She looks prettier in the back page ad, but who knows. I've seen some pretty reckless bait and switches. Nonetheless, usually would still go ahead cause I'm already.. mentally prepared lol

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thanks for the feedback! As I'm pretty new to this forum, could you tell me what a pump and dump is?

She looks prettier in the back page ad, but who knows. I've seen some pretty reckless bait and switches. Nonetheless, usually would still go ahead cause I'm already.. mentally prepared lol

A pump and dump is an SP who offers a basic service, no real GFE skills and once they get you to nut the punt is over as they want you out of the door.

For these girls dont waste your hard earned on anything more than a 15min option if available.