Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Persian-Camilla - Heathrow  (Read 2607 times)

12 review(s) for PERSIAN-CAMILA (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline mrbang123

Saw this one couple of weeks ago, had an hour incall at £130. Comms are straight forward, it's the same Sergei who runs Czech Sasha and I've seen her a couple of times and I've got nothing but good things to say about that sexy vixen.

Link: External Link/Members Only

As I was saying comms straight forward and guided me to the hotel room. she opened the door and I wasn't blown away, but trust me fellas she is sexy and her personality was what drove me into a wild caveman.

Round 1 start with some nice owo, she goes at it like a hoover mixed with deepthroat and some dfk sprinkled on top. Her head was good enough to make me cum, she has facial as one of her likes list and she took my big load like a trooper and didn't even flinch, sucked the rest out for good measure and went off to the bathroom to clean up.

She came back and we had he customary chat, about me, about her. When I felt like I could go again she went to work downtown with some more exquisite owo. I then started to play with her nipples which she seemed to really enjoy, her tits are so big that I could squeeze them both together and get both nipples in my mouth and she loved it. On came the rubber, had her on top first, did a few positions but this was my fav because I wanted to see those big knockers moving and I was not disappointed. Finished with her in missionary and came looking into those sexy eyes. I think I could have gone another round with her if I had more time, but it wasn't to be.

She didn't rush me out, I think we went over the hour by about 15mins. Even after round two she just kept chatting away.  I definitely would go again.

Happy punting.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, glad you had a good time. Despite her dubious history on this forum and the fact that Sergei is lurking in reception, just looking at the photos, I am sorry that I haven't had an opportunity to visit her as yet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:25:11 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
Do you know who else is worth seeing in Sergeis little stable? I have been meaning to see both girls but Heathrow is always just that bit to far to make the effort!

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for the review.
Do you know who else is worth seeing in Sergeis little stable? I have been meaning to see both girls but Heathrow is always just that bit to far to make the effort!

I've only seen these two girls from Sergei's stable and I've not had a bad time from them yet. Czech Sasha I've noticed is more submissive than Camilla but I've only seen Camilla once so I've yet to test the waters. Hope that helps.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks. Is this a Bath Road hotel and is parking easy? I guess it's probably a good hour out of central london?

Offline mrbang123

Most the bath road hotels, you have to use the hotel car park. There are some, depending on what time you go where you,d get away with parking on a side road.

Offline Fugly

Thanks for the review br132.  Straight onto my HL

Offline puntingpumping1920

I tried booking today and I got a text she is fully booked for the whole day. She is a popular girl
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

DodeCode

I tried booking today and I got a text she is fully booked for the whole day. She is a popular girl
and those bookings are probably certain to be back to back. Feel sorry for the guy that is at the end of the day.

sean70

They certainly are .... punters will note that many reviews comment on having to wait well pass their booking time and even when they didn't were greeted by a wet Camilla who didn't have time to dry herself from showering before putting her dress back on. That said at least she bothered to shower most back-to-back girls don't even bother! Punting is not for the faint hearted  :(