Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SCAM Pretty Zoe x GFE/ PartyGirlLisa - Kings Cross  (Read 3293 times)

RobinGonadz

My time is limited so I punt occasionally and locally.  This is one is a trickster and definitely merits a warning. 

She told me she is Hungarian and has swapped profiles a couple of times in the last month already.

She has taken her profile down but has been trading as Pretty Zoe x GFE and previously PartyGirlLisa listing Kings Cross and Angel as her location - she is in Rodney Street N1 9J*  0733 963353 and previously 07919 117282. i will suggest the moderators edit this if I have given too much information.  Zoe came up a local search, based near Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, Kings Cross in a ground level flat part of a bigger block but with a separate door straight onto the street.  “Party-girl” no doubt means drugs and she starts late and works to the wee hours.

Booked by phone on the day, text with the postcode asking me to confirm 30 minutes before which I did with an AW booking. 

While not as pretty as the photos she was in the red teddy and has a nice slight body.  She changes her hair colour regularly; initial photos were a dark hair, then a blond in the Party Girl profile, and was a reddy/brown with a long bob when I met her. The address details are the best way to check if it is her as this is away from the

1 Bad start when she would not kiss. I specified dfk and all other services in an AW meeting request sent to her before we met.  "Do as I tell you!" she said.

2 We are on the bed and she gave me a hand job and then says “You have a very nice cock. Can I take a photo of it?” Frankly my cock is completely unremarkable.  I declined the photo although she tried to reassure me she will not take a photo of my face... 

3 As I am getting hard (it is a rather poor hand job) she told me I am too large to have sex.  My cock is about 6” long and not very big around so this is bollox.  I immediately get out of bed and tell her I want my money back now.
She is scared and I get a full refund. 

4  Someone followed us into the flat after I arrived.  As I leave there is a "builder" hanging around outside.  Given the experience one or both of these may well be a pimp/minder/security.

Once home I write her a AW review (without rating) for our unconfirmed booking making clear that she confirmed services in advance and then refused them.

So this is a scam.  She plays on looks to lure punters in then denies half the services on her profile.  I can only imagine the bullshit she will pull if you let her get your photograph. 

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 01:46:06 pm by Sinz »

Offline Saltman69

Picture on the left looks like the meth hooker in Breaking Bad!

Offline Dopedj

Was she the one offering £15 -15mins some weeks ago

Offline Avg_Joe

picture on the left looks like a meth addict as already said, the one in the middle looks like she's been pounded to fuck, probably by multiples of the dic pick on the right lol

as for the better looking pictures posted afterwards.... i'd go with pre-drug habit and a while ago
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

Where did you get these pics from

they're hosted on AW, links are posted on the wiki here... External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

So.....a profile swapping unwilling Hungarian junkie whore with a pimp.
Doesn't sound like she wants to be there.

Offline minato_ex

Was thinking about seeing this one but i guess i'll keep my distance.

RobinGonadz

Currently 07733963353 +447733963353
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 05:00:17 am by RobinGonadz »

coldhairwax

I immediately get out of bed and tell her I want my money back now.
She is scared and I get a full refund. 
Thanks for the review and great job on getting a full refund. Gotta ask, are you a big guy? Mean/hard looking? I'm new to this and don't know what I'd have done in a similiar situation.

Don't get me wrong I can hold my own but I'm not the biggest guy and I'm new to punting so I'd be scared that if I kick off, the pimp/security is just going to beat me down and take my shoes or something. Is that not likely? Are THEY usually scared of the possibility of police involvement if things kick off?

RobinGonadz

Never get into a confrontation when punting.  You are better off losing a few quid than have the fuzz coming to your house asking questions about why you gave a tart's pimp a spanking, or winding up in hospital with a knife stuck in you. I use a burner phone but it would be pretty stupid to assume it, or adultwork or any site give you watertight anonimity.

Offline FCB

Currently 07733963353 +447733963353

Just done a search of phone number in a new AW profile +447733963353 07733963353
and it lead me to this thread.
I haven't checked what this thread is about, but I hope that AW link below might be relevant due to matching phone number to one of the posts(??).

Pretty Zoe.GFE
She doesn't see black clients
£110/hr
Town: King'S Cross Angel Farringdon Barbican Old St
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 09:55:33 pm by FCB »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for the continued great intel on here and profile photos vs reality photos.

Its getting to the stage when I next punt ill simply assume its pot luck if the girl resembles the hotness level of her profile pics and also to be ultra prepared to walk if the discrepancy is too much.

How else will us gents evoke any change in this photoshopping madness?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:41:50 am by FCB »

Offline Gashlord

Offline Sinz

Offline bedhedred

Offline winkywanky

ALL of her services at her discretion  :rolleyes:.

ie she reserves the right to take your money and then do NOTHING.

Offline bedhedred

I was reluctant to bump the old threads, but sometimes you have to in order to keep the forum informed of re-profilers.